WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

DotCom: The most worthless pile of shit since the last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey dumbass, you don't need to go into threads and pick fights with random people for no reason and try to derail every thread with your boring, lame ass three word posts. Find a new agenda or kill yourself. Either would be fine.

Outlawed

Postaholic
This is B&T so i will consider it a compliment.
So:

And:

You could have private messaged me you mentally retarded blunt blazing fruit fucking dumbass. Cheer the fuck up.

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
TheLampIncident said:
Hey dumbass, you don't need to go into threads and pick fights with random people for no reason and try to derail every thread with your boring, lame ass three word posts. Find a new agenda or kill yourself. Either would be fine.
Right, okay, you were complaining yesterday and I think all week that no flaming happens...okay i suppose Dom.com is a start... i wont stop you he's a dick.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
TheLampIncident said:
yeah
GO LAMPY......tell him hes a fucktard:gun:

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Not only is DotCom worthless he's a pussy. Here's the happenings in the shoutbox this morning (I edited out all the shouts that were parts of other conversations to make it easier to follow)

UberSkippy: Instead of spamming the shoutbox how about you go post something dumbass
DotCom: UberBoober is back with his arsenal of the word dumbass. Got anymore.
UberSkippy: Sure I do DotCom, let's start with fucktard, shitstick, dipshit, and ass monkey... they all apply to you
DotCom: Dont make me lay the verbal smackdown on you. I got alot of words that can apply to your poon tang ass.
Coffeebeans: *coffeebeans laughs at that comment*
DotCom: *DotCom Pulls out the STFU&GTFO boot and breaks it in coffebeans ass*
UberSkippy: Dotcom: bring it... I'd like to see you post something longer than 3 words anyway...
DotCom: Eh am i allowed to flame
UberSkippy: yes DotCom, we have a flaming forum... so cowboy up and bring it
MaxPower: Bait & Tackle awaaaaaaayyyyy1
DotCom: You are not worthy to behold my 1337 verbal skills. I would rather face you in a street fight.
UberSkippy: Translation: "You called my bluff and I'm not man enough to live up to my word. I'm a pussy"

So as we can all see he couldn't even live up to his own word. He got all scared of me.

DotCom, I would have respected you for at least TRYING. But you couldn't even muster the courage to go that far.

DotCom said:
You could have private messaged me you mentally retarded blunt blazing fruit fucking dumbass. Cheer the fuck up.
Or I could have utilized what this forum is for like I did and made an ass of you publicly. Nobody wants you here, and it's becoming quite obvious by the replies to this thread already. You have the worst timing at picking a fight ever. Go pack your fudge elsewhere, chocolate boy.

Outlawed

Postaholic
Even if a wanted to pack fudge it wouldnt be in you.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
DotCom said:
Even if a wanted to pack fudge it wouldnt be in you.
Broo, you are looking bad man. You are looking like a fucking pussy. I suggest you tough up and fight back.

In me? You've been packing your fudge in this entire forum. Leave all of us alone and go drain out all your bodily fluids in a bucket so we can drink them and disrespect your dead body like it deserves to be.

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
TheLampIncident said:
In me? You've been packing your fudge in this entire forum. Leave all of us alone and go drain out all your bodily fluids in a bucket so we can drink them and disrespect your dead body like it deserves to be.
Oh my god it like two one legged men in an arse kicking contest :hairout:

Outlawed

Postaholic
How about you take that bucket yourself, dont shit for days and eat junk food, get diarrhea, take a huge painful shit, and eat the shit from the bucket like the horse fucker you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.