WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Doubble Barrel Shottie to the Head!!!!!

magnolia

Postaholic
Ish. that's sick. I hope the fuckers who did that get the electric chair.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
You getting things from Rotten.com, half the things aren't even true. :rolleyes:

lynduhland

Prone to Bad Karma
I sat here staring at the picture, trying to analyze what happened there...but really, I've lost my appetite. xD

if his head was that badly...broken...the "stuff" would have been in the background because of spatter....

Insanitee

I know where you live!
um... maybe the door was open and the shot came from where your sitting.
Cmon!!! It's not as gross if you make it out to be fake!!! :happysad:

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Anyone who took High School biology would spot that as a fake. Please! Grow up nutbag.

Zimbob

Fresh Meat
I can't work it out. All i see is a huge lump of flesh...or is that what it is....

magnolia said:
Ish. that's sick. I hope the fuckers who did that get the electric chair.
I think he did that himself, I read the story before, but I can't remember. Rotten.com has some fucked up shit.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
I wish they'd only post real stories...cuz you get these stupid debates and it kills the intensity of the headliners. :mad: :mfinger:

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Looks like a boar head, the right ear is on the shoulder the left ear is still in place, you can also see the nasal cartilage is totally exposed. Looks like good eats if it was fresh

G's-up

Postaholic
See what happens when you act all PIG HEADED ......ROFLMAO!! :)

toti

will rep for food
if u was going to kil urself surely u wud think of a better way u cud over dose jump off sumthing realy big (wiv a good view) the old classic doin ur wrists over wiv a rusty bread knife but a shot gun is stupid and probly the most boring way to do it id personaly over dose jump of a bridge whilst having fun wiv a bread knife and my wrist ......may aswel go out wiv a bang :)

CatchTheWind

Hopefully not an idiot
toti said:
if u was going to kil urself surely u wud think of a better way u cud over dose jump off sumthing realy big (wiv a good view) the old classic doin ur wrists over wiv a rusty bread knife but a shot gun is stupid and probly the most boring way to do it id personaly over dose jump of a bridge whilst having fun wiv a bread knife and my wrist ......may aswel go out wiv a bang :)
Please translate this. I do not speak "stupid".

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
toti said:
You
Yourself
Would
With
Doing
Probably

What he is saying is as follows;
If you "was going to" kill yourself, surely you would think of a better way.
You could overdose, jump off something really big (with a good view)
The old classic "doing your wrists" over with a rusty bread knife, but a shotgun is stupid and probably the most boring way to do it.
I'd personaly over-dose, jump of a bridge, whilst having fun with a bread knife and my wrist...
"May aswell go out with a bang"
So, kid would you like to try it and see if it works? :rolleyes: