WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Double Dipping?

To double dip or not to double dip?

• Yes, go ahead and date them both.

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • No, you can never date two people at once. It's dishonest.

Votes: 19 57.6%

• Total voters

rogue

Banned - What an Asshat!
Do you think it's ok to have two bfs if they don't know about each other? I really like these two guys and I wanna date em both, but I don't know. I kind of am already seeing them both. Not officially dating though. What should I do. What do you tell them? Or do you tell them? I'm just really confused. Could someone help me out here?

Stephy96

Banned - What an Asshat!
rogue said:
Do you think it's ok to have two bfs if they don't know about each other? I really like these two guys and I wanna date em both, but I don't know. I kind of am already seeing them both. Not officially dating though. What should I do. What do you tell them? Or do you tell them? I'm just really confused. Could someone help me out here?
girl u only live once so take full advantage of it.......so pimp that shit :thumbsup:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
nameless_girl96 said:
girl u only live once so take full advantage of it.......so pimp that shit :thumbsup:
Ok, nameless is retarded, simply put..

Don't date two at one time, thats wrong and dishonorable. You have to pick, you can't have everything in life, jesus, stop trying to get it all and go with what you feel is better. As hard as you try it'll never work out with two. Tell each of them about the other, judge their reactions and a big part of your decision could be based on if they get pissed or want to talk about it.. I hope you know enough to go from there.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
rogue said:
Have fun! I would. I was seeing two girls at the same time and they didn't have a clue! Sweet deal cuz I was havin sex with both. One liked to go out early in the evening, and the other liked it late.

Fugly

Tenderony
rogue said:
Your 18....your going to do whatever the fuck you want to do anyway. Which probably means falling in love with the guy who wants you the least and trying to reform him into loving you so that you may dump him for the other guy. Or some other version of whacked out chick logic.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
You know what, go ahead, try it. You'll get caught I promise you, so you'll be screwed out of both guys.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
what he doesnt know.. cant hurt him!

breakology

Kiss my Converse
fuck it, why not? just don't be pissy when one of them finds out then tells everyone in town that you are a slut.

....just rules of the game, lol

rogue

Banned - What an Asshat!
breakology said:
fuck it, why not? just don't be pissy when one of them finds out then tells everyone in town that you are a slut.

....just rules of the game, lol
It's not like I'm sleeping around. I'm still a virgin. But hey, I'll go till I get found out. These guys don't even live in the same town as each other or me. I guess I just feel guilty.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
rogue said:
It's not like I'm sleeping around. I'm still a virgin. But hey, I'll go till I get found out. These guys don't even live in the same town as each other or me. I guess I just feel guilty.
Virgin or not does'nt matter, people like to talk and spread rumors ... I only know a handful of rumored "sluts" that are truly "sluts" ... they rest just got the rep for doing shit like ... say ... dating multiple guys. Like I already said though, fuck it, do it anyway, you should'nt care what other people think anyway unless you are anal about that sort of thing. ;)

Invalid

Clitpickle
One girl tried to do that with 2 of my friends. One went off to basic training and as soon as he was out of town she was all over the other one. I could make a whole thread about this utter teenage dramatic bullshit. The moral of my story is, don't try that with twin brothers.

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
i'd go with what p99 said. judge both their reactions as a contribution to your decision. or you could just use that same idea by getting to know both of them better and asking both the same type of questions (if you're one of those questioning girls) and weighing your options according to their thoughts. the point of dating is to explore your options. you're only 18, you're not trying for a serious relationship, it's merely dating, and when you date there really is no such thing as cheating. single adults go on multiple dates all the time and it's never an issue. it's just the way things are. so don't take the dating thing seriously unless your true feelings get you into something serious with someone, in which case focus on them.

rogue

Banned - What an Asshat!
Welp, I was found out. Now of course I feel like shit for even posting about it or considering dating two guys. What makes it worse is that the guy who found out wasn't mad. Just hurt. Damn it, i can't handle hurt. Mad i can handle, hurt is just too much. So is dissapointment, which i'm sure he's also feeling right now. Sometimes I just wanna say, no guys period. *sigh* I hate feeling like this. I guess it's what I deserve though.

wocket

pocket pal
If both guys are open-minded, you might just want to tell them about each other. I have a few friends who are polyamorous, and they're very happy with the lifestyle.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Either way, they'll bound to find out about the other guy, so either way, you're screwed.

supposedtabeme

The Skinny One
I hate this kind of situations. There's nothing else to say but FUCK ALWAYS AVOID THIS KIND OF SITUATIONS!!!!!

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
TWO DAYS? YOU ONLY PULLED OFF TWO DAYS? I think you need repremanded. :punch:

So how exactly did you get found out since you obviously don't need any advice anymore?

rogue

Banned - What an Asshat!
I've been struggling with whether i should for about 3 or 4 months. I just posted about it two days ago. And he stumbled (for lack of a better word) upon my little thread one day. (yeah, i know, i'm stupid, but i needed advice.)

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
communication is the key. he's hurt, you're hurt that he's hurt, let 'im know. tell him you didn't want to hurt his feelings cuz im sure you didn't. try to ease him out of it and go back to.. whatever you want to get back to being, be it a friend or continue to be something more. blarg.