WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Double Kneecaps

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
Hows this for ouch

Playing golf one day (days drag you to this kinda thing UGH!)
I managed to bring a mate along and he was swinging away and getting some nice shots when all of a sudden he turns rounds so quickly I get whacked by his gold club across the kneecaps, it was so hard it smashing the kneecaps right in the middle. I couldn't walk for a month and you can still see the mark, because theres no bone there

Also when I was 3 I bashed my head against a metal swing while it was swinging (dunt ask) and I now have horns on my head where my skull has sort of grown out of place no idea why.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
That's OW! Seriously, the knee cap one just sounds gross.. Urgh.. I have knee problems and thinking about that, is just digusting.

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
soo uhhhh about those horns....HOW THE FUCK DO I GET THEM, HOW DID U LAND TELL ME NOWWWW

oh and i have this plakia problem thingy, where theres an embryo around my knee cap, and when i strees it, the embryo os pinched between my upper and lower leg bones, and boy howdy, it FUCKING HURTS LIKE NO FUCKING THING THAT ANYTHING COULD EVER FUCKING UNDERSTAND OMFG PLEASE KILL ME AHHHHHH NONONONONONO WAAHHHHH JEEEEEK WIOWDIHWFWFUN

sorry about that, i get estatic when i listen to zuton fever

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
If you want the horns like me you gotta be 3 years old, have a very soft skull and got t oa very hard metal swing, push it then stand right in the way and WHAM instant death or if your lucky Horns like me!!!!!

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Hellbreather said:
If you want the horns like me you gotta be 3 years old, have a very soft skull and got t oa very hard metal swing, push it then stand right in the way and WHAM instant death or if your lucky Horns like me!!!!!
um anticrist.....uhh umm can i have your autograph?

DIZNUTS

Hellbreather said:
You calling me antichrist?
Why?
Cause I got horns and yea if you want it lol
exactly.....now i want your picture on the autograph signed to the "big greasy donkey, thanks for a good time"

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
If you are that weird enough to want one :p then just send me your address in a PM and you can expect your item in 3-5 business days :p

But seriously why the hell whud u want a picture of an anti-christ
YOUETH WILLETH BETH BANISHETH TOETH HELL........ETH

DIZNUTS

Hellbreather said:
If you are that weird enough to want one :p then just send me your address in a PM and you can expect your item in 3-5 business days :p

But seriously why the hell whud u want a picture of an anti-christ
YOUETH WILLETH BETH BANISHETH TOETH HELL........ETH
cuz the anticrist looks sexy :drool:

lol i went to the driving range a few months ago...for like one of the first times ever....i slice this shot and i watch it fly....i think crap its goin ova the fence.....then i c this bird sitting on the fence....the balls hits it square in the stomache and the bird falls into some bushes....i was crying with laughter for like 20 mins LOL :D :D :D :D

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
i love gold accident stories, although i dont play, its still fucking funny

Seriously, Mr. Antichrist, could you plz post ur pic? lol, that would be awesome. Hornz! :thumbsup: