Double you Tee Eff

magnolia

Postaholic
man, sucks to be you. I work like 3-5 days a week, 3-8 hrs. a shift, and get 7.00 an hour and free food.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I geht to work six to seven days a week...bastards.
The only comphensation I geht from them,is that they pay me $30.75 per hr.

Pricks..

Sod

Spilly Talker
oh well, end of the summer i'm heading to alberta to make 25$ an hour (starting out), 10 days on, 3 days off, time and a half for over time and on sundays, travel pay 50$ a day for to and from work they pick me up)

and the best part, i'm only 18 :D

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
I work 60+ hours a week and make equivalent of 46.16/hr (well, for 40 hours). I make good money, but have had to bust my ass to get here - and continue to bust my ass to stay here.

Oh, and when I get deployed my pay will be cut by more than half.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
I make $5.25/hr until I can operate the fry station a whole shift without fire or injury. Then I get a quarter a week raise. I am already planning my vacation cruise to Arkanas.

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
Broken said:
I make $5.25/hr until I can operate the fry station a whole shift without fire or injury. Then I get a quarter a week raise. I am already planning my vacation cruise to Arkanas.
giddie-up

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
I work about 2 days outta the week, I build puters and set them up and watch the simpsons well doing it, my payment that NIC my friend gave me and software so no money but I love it ^^

shep

Local alcoholic
I get a quarter for every pile of shit i pick up.Some call me the shit scooper or the dung dumper.I got 300 piles tommorrow!im livin the life i tell ya ,livin it up over here :thumbsup: :confused:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
shep said:
I get a quarter for every pile of shit i pick up.Some call me the shit scooper or the dung dumper.I got 300 piles tommorrow!im livin the life i tell ya ,livin it up over here :thumbsup: :confused:
have fun shitboy lol

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
my dad is a wild land firefighter. he makes a lot of money during the fire season, then sits on his ass and collects unemployemtn over the winter. luck bastard.