WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Download The Internet!

Jung

???
Premium
Those gifs have been around since 1995.

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
I know. But I like the music with it!

Also: while you, I, and those gifs have been around since '95, most of these n00bs have not, so they might enjoy it.

Cheers,

WTFN

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
lmfao, I don't know why, but I love the sound on the defragmentation thing.

Sounds like someone pooping their pants.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
interesting... so how many cd's is that? I may have to go buy a few more..

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
WTFNation said:
I know. But I like the music with it!

Also: while you, I, and those gifs have been around since '95, most of these n00bs have not, so they might enjoy it.

Cheers,

WTFN
Blame the n00bs. :rolleyes:

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
RageAgainst said:
lmfao, I don't know why, but I love the sound on the defragmentation thing.

Sounds like someone pooping their pants.
sounds like a sound a gameshow would make after the person eats the bowl full of human shit, but finds out that their time wasn't fast enough so they go home with jack shit (no pun intended). the audience laughs.

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
WizardlyFriend said:
sounds like a sound a gameshow would make after the person eats the bowl full of human shit, but finds out that their time wasn't fast enough so they go home with jack shit (no pun intended). the audience laughs.
Funny you should say that... Th sound - known as the "fails at life" sound on ytmnd - is actually from the old gameshow "The Price Is Right" and would be played if a contestant failed the game he was playing.

Cheers,

WTFN

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
WTFNation said:
Funny you should say that... Th sound - known as the "fails at life" sound on ytmnd - is actually from the old gameshow "The Price Is Right" and would be played if a contestant failed the game he was playing.

Cheers,

WTFN
what about the three-note "wah wah wah"?

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Where were you the other nite when me and FCC were exchanging all thesse ytmnd.com sites in IRC?....sigh*

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
hell mathew brodderic nearly caused ww3 with a TRS-80 back in like 1985...

Jung

???
Premium
Darklight said:
hell mathew brodderic nearly caused ww3 with a TRS-80 back in like 1985...
That's an awesome movie. I own the VHS and DVD of it.

"How about Global Thermonuclear War?" "But wouldn't you prefer a good game of chess?"