WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Downward spiral

Cutter

College Punk
150
0
76
#1
Me and my freinds, we are god damn drunks. Every weekend we shell out $40 for a bottle of 151 and couple 6 packs of corona. We don't even party with it we just drive around drinking. then stumble back to my house. It is starting to take its toll i think. Where all low on cash and i have to take a coke bottle filled with a shot of 151 to quench my thirst at school. (where all seniors) and my friend keeps fucking up his relationships, and his standerds keep geting lower and lower he went from ages 17to 15 to 13. I tell him that he is jail bait, plus he had a pregnecy scare with the 13 year old. Grades are startin to slide and i need all my credits to graduate. THen i almost did'nt have enough money for insurance. I know i gotta stop but my love for 151 is too strong. Ticks me off that i gotta keep a bottle in my truck for me when im thirsty during the week. Its just that we don't care anymore. Mabey just that senioritis thing kickin in, but shit every damn weekend. Just now i took a drink of my coke. Shit shit double fuck. man im a drunk(not a alcoholic they go to meetings) mabey it will stop when we move out. Prolly not but Jesus loves me.....no he don't :(
 

bnccoder

Postaholic
2,479
0
36
#3
With alcohol you can't even start selling it to pay for it, that sux. Check in to AA.
 

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
216
3
78
#4
You drink and drive? :mfinger:
 

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
1,669
76
112
#5
Everyone (mostly everyone) get to a point when you actually need to grow up however you want it or not, its just something that happens.. Note that I havn't really experienced it yet, at least not on the internet.

I'm not saying maturity is a bad thing, but maturity is being grown up taking own responsebilites instead of drinking and driving, life isn't about drinking you know.
Also, you will most likely get drunk alot more times, just that you will know that its your responsibility. If you drink and drive you dont have any respect for other peoples life.

Think about it.
 

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
1,622
12
38
#6
Cutter said:
Hey, look at me; I fucked up my life and I want other people to feel sorry for me instead of me just fixing it. :thumbsup:

No one here is going to feel sorry for your mistakes. You make those choices on your own. If you want to change your life, no one is stopping; just don't fuckin' whine like a baby. :thumbsup:
 

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
4,503
111
177
#7
MrNewbie said:
Everyone (mostly everyone) get to a point when you actually need to grow up however you want it or not, its just something that happens.. Note that I havn't really experienced it yet, at least not on the internet.

I'm not saying maturity is a bad thing, but maturity is being grown up taking own responsebilites instead of drinking and driving, life isn't about drinking you know.
Also, you will most likely get drunk alot more times, just that you will know that its your responsibility. If you drink and drive you dont have any respect for other peoples life.

Think about it.
i dont judge ppl by age, but im guessing that at your age you havent drinken any alchohol. you probably dont understand the powers any sort of drug can have over you. it starts out at parties or over your friends house on saturdays. pretty soon you could use some of that heavenly delight afterschool cause the day was so crappy. now you cant even wait that long and you sneak it in during lunch. this person probably needs help cause i dont think they can handle that on their own
 

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
1,669
76
112
#8
WizardlyFriend said:
i dont judge ppl by age, but im guessing that at your age you havent drinken any alchohol. you probably dont understand the powers any sort of drug can have over you. it starts out at parties or over your friends house on saturdays. pretty soon you could use some of that heavenly delight afterschool cause the day was so crappy. now you cant even wait that long and you sneak it in during lunch. this person probably needs help cause i dont think they can handle that on their own
I actually have been drinking alchohol, more then once.
 

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
7,529
63
142
#9
:mfinger:
Cutter said:
man im a drunk(not a alcoholic they go to meetings)
Alcoholics are people that can't put the bottle down.

You're an alcoholic. Deal. See your school councelor. (I'd refrain from mentioning that you've got hooch on campus or that you D&D)

Go to an AA meeting. The people there are better than you. They've owned up to their problem. They won't judge you. We will. :mfinger:

Have a really spiffy day.
 

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
4,503
111
177
#10
Step 1:
Admitting you have this problem.

you have already made some progress towards fixing this problem. dont give up
 

Cutter

College Punk
150
0
76
#11
if i went to the school shrink and was like "i have a little problem with puttin the Bacardi 151 down on the weekends" he'll prolly send me to C-star to stop my habit then i get to make up my extra credits as a 2nd year senior. Thanks but no thanks
 

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
1,086
0
0
#12
if you cannot receive the support and assistance from your friends or family to help you get your life back together, i suggest you check your local community. i'm sure it has outreach programs as well as AA (which are free and sometimes annonymous).
otherwise, you may hurt yourself or someone else.

GL
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
#13
Drinking and Driving is stupid and who ever does that must want to die because they are morons.

Enough said here..

Kthx
 

Boycott

Soul Doubt
1,387
2
0
#14
Cutter said:
if i went to the school shrink and was like "i have a little problem with puttin the Bacardi 151 down on the weekends" he'll prolly send me to C-star to stop my habit then i get to make up my extra credits as a 2nd year senior. Thanks but no thanks

Yeah, someone get a mod to Reverse DNS his IP and lets go kick his ass. Who cares if you need to take a second senior year? At least you won't be FUCKING UP YOUR LIFE.

Idiot.
 

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
7,529
63
142
#15
Cutter said:
if i went to the school shrink and was like "i have a little problem with puttin the Bacardi 151 down on the weekends" he'll prolly send me to C-star to stop my habit then i get to make up my extra credits as a 2nd year senior. Thanks but no thanks
Hmmmm have to take extra credits or kill yourself drinking booze? Wow... what a tough fucking decision there. "I don't wanna work harder, I'd rather just die a slow painful death cauzed by early onset liver failure." Is that about right then?

I watched a fried die because "She didn't have a problem. If she did her work might send her to rehab and who would take care of her dog?" She drank vodka but the result was the same.

You've got a problem. You know this. You admit this. So here's where you get to decide what you're going to do about it? Ignore said problem, have it get worse and worse until you die (or kill someone, go to prison and wish you were dead because DT's fucking suck). Or do you cowboy up, step forward and try and get help.

Don't go to the school shrink. Go to an AA meeting. Go to a private practice shrink.
 

Cutter

College Punk
150
0
76
#16
Boycott i live in West Plains Missouri, 309 lisa st. if you got the stones, i be waitng. I tried that alcoholics teen anonoyous but since im under 18. they said i have to have a parent or guardian to help with the withdrawl. some voodoo hillbilly shit like that. so that was a dead end.
 

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
7,529
63
142
#17
Jesus Christ, you're like Descent. Stop telling us why you can't fix it and fucking FIX IT.

Go to a regular straight up AA meeting if the teen group won't help. Go to a fucking church and ask them for help. Go to the youth center in or near you and ask THEM.
 

Cutter

College Punk
150
0
76
#18
just went my first friday withou drinkin for the first time in bout 3months, lan'd some Xbox's and played alo 2 all night wasn't bad