WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Dr. Phil crank call!

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Dr. Phil mustace(sp) club.... hahaha

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Funny. But Dr Phil for all his TV showmanship, is actually very good at what he does.

R

RedOctober

Yeah, Dr. Phil is a professional quack. :woot:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
RedOctober said:
Yeah, Dr. Phil is a professional quack. :woot:
Hahaha, You're such a tortured, and unhappy person. It makes me laugh. :thumbsup:

Perhaps you should seek help. Dr Phil would be happy to set you straight.

R

RedOctober

MaxPower said:
Hahaha, You're such a tortured, and unhappy person. It makes me laugh. :thumbsup:

Perhaps you should seek help. Dr Phil would be happy to set you straight.
Well.. Dr. Phil can be very grateful he's American and not Dutch, because he would have been screwed in such situations every day.

We have an entertainer here that was specialized in harassing people on the phone, life from a radio station.
One of the coolest was to ring a bar in the morning if his beer was still standing where he left it..
"No, of course not..." :confused:
"But I payed for it!!!" :mad:
etc etc...

I remember a program for television where the former prime minister of Germany should answer some questions in front of a Dutch audience, and it took only 10 minutes before he became really angry! :rolleyes:

No sense of humor, very sad for a politician.

Anyway, I don't like Dr. Phil.
It's very clear he studied body language,
and techniques to sell fridges to the Eskimo's. (Sorry, Inuit)

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
lol, it's not normal for a man that is 36 years old to be having tea parties... lol. he should have kept it going for longer

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
RedOctober said:
Anyway, I don't like Dr. Phil.
It's very clear he studied body language,
and techniques to sell fridges to the Eskimo's. (Sorry, Inuit)
hahahaha

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
ChilianFuckFace said:
Do I live in another planet? I never heard of Dr.Phil. :(
You have never wacthed his show??? He is like a great docter!!

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
ha! nice little clip. "Tea parties with baby dolls"? lol...i woulda cut the call off right there...but he played along really well. :thumbsup:

Slacker

Postaholic
That was too funny. Man Dr.Phil took him seriously, he's so golable.(sp)

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Haha, I'm sure you guys would love the Dr. Phil parodies they do on the hip hop station here.

"Let's read the e-mails. Dr. Phil, lately my husband seems to be a lot more distant from me, and sometimes downright rude, even mentioning my recent weight gain. [name] from [location]. What have you got to say about that, Dr. Phil?"

"Well, of course he is! He's got some hot 25 year old college student, fun, horny, and ready to go any time on one hand, and on the other hand, he's got an injured manatee!"

*all the "ghetto" DJs in unison* "OOOOOOHH!"

It kept going on from there, but I forgot the rest.

Jung

???
Premium
MaxPower said:
Funny. But Dr Phil for all his TV showmanship, is actually very good at what he does.
Some might say that it's quite easy to be an expert on a pseudo-science.

Not me, but you know. That some guy sure thinks so.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Like he himself claims, he's an expert on common sense. I don't think I've ever seen an episode where I haven't thought "no shit, Dr. Phil!"

Slacker

Postaholic
Nailbomb said:
Like he himself claims, he's an expert on common sense. I don't think I've ever seen an episode where I haven't thought "no shit, Dr. Phil!"
That's true. People pay thousands of dollars to get on that show for common sense things that can be thought out on their own. But i forgot how stupid people can get these days.

R

RedOctober

Yeah, they also read books about things they already know.
Visit places they have already seen on the telly.
So, a man like Dr. Phil that tells them what they already know is obvious.
Especially women love to get pschychologically butt kicked..

You are too fat.. And you know it!
Yes Dr. Phil!!

It won't take long, and you can't even see a stripper anymore when she dances behind the pole.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
ChilianFuckFace said:
Do I live in another planet? I never heard of Dr.Phil. :(
apparently...
under a rock

and the cheese stands alone
/me points and laughs