WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Drama Frickin Drama

SilkKnitter

SNIFF
OK so I've been away from here for like ever. I seen that some of you wanna know how life has been so I will rattle off all the bullshit that has ensued in the past few years. And pardon my grammar and spelling its been forever since I actually used my brain as it seems.

2015 I quit my job a a worthless housewife, I stopped cooking, cleaning, sex, etc.. Cause why? Fuck him thats why. I have had enough completely. DG helped kick my ass in the right direction and kept yelling at me in ways i needed. She is a true friend through it all. Ya'll keep in mind that damn near all my friends live inside the internet, I've hardly any if any at this time and before in real life.
I got a real paying job!! Because after all, his job is NOT more important than mine was/is and fuck him. ((Oh yeah I was married for those who have no clue. Married for like 12 years in total))

I ended up working at Giant Eagle part time with full time hours. It was nice. Somehow I ended up at Waffle House 3d shift. Waitstaff training to be a cook and actually accepted for MIT (management in training). That all got fuct up nicely by some fucking blowhole whom accused me of being raciest. I was fired falsely and blacklisted over shit I did NOT do! In reality they could have fired me for my sick twisted sexual jokes or insubordination cause I dont listen worth a fuck to bullshit puppies who guilt trip people into working cause she got kids. FUck that hoe! Yeah you gots questions I gots answers on that shit cause damn.
ANYWAY, that ruined everyfuckingthing for me in every possible way for a good while.

I ended up in 2016 now no job still married wanting to blow up the fucking county and murder my husband. I became an UBER driver. omfg I loved it!! But I was still married and living in hell. I wanted out so badly. so very very badly. I packed my shit an moved to Oklahoma. Oh somewhere in between all that messy shit I was actually in HR doing recruiting for a landscaping company. think it was 2015 summer. It was a temp job. A nice change in life and a tasty treat of what I really want to do in life.

A friend decided to go with me to Oklahoma. EH, long story short, we fell in love and all was going well mostly. It came a time rather quickly to which I needed to move out of my Pa's home and such. Not a bad situation on the why just time was all. BUT couldn't grab the coin quick enough for shit to happen. SUch shit.

I ended up taking my love back to Ohio and dropping him off there as I went to Kentucky. NO and FUCK NO i did NOT go there for my soon to be ex!! He had my youngest with him and I wanted my kid and Amazon was/is hiring like fricking mad. EPIC fucking job!! I loved it.

Backing up to the day I left Oklahoma. My "sister" decided to kidnap my oldest son right out from under me. Using old fucking bullshit papers from Ohio she was able to keep him for a year. I'll elaborate on that later, that pissed me off so fucking badly. In the end, my oldest son is sitting with me right now cussing at video games cause NOOBS lol

In Kentucky my ex's pos mother threatened to take my youngest away from the both of us because I grounded him for being a little shit in school. SO I had to sneak out of that state with my kid and we ended up back in Ohio living with a friend for a few months. I transferred from SDF4 full time with epic benefits to CLE5 part time with nothing. FML

2017 yay tldr drama frickin drama plus some so far and it just kept going! Good news My divorce was finalized!! I just wanted out, nothing more even though I could have rapped that wallet like a mad crazy money grubbin hoe. He sighed and let me out of that legal binding bullshit marriage. SO yay I'M FREE!!!

But earlier that year he threatened to shoot me in a real way. So yeah, I trusted my friend to get my kid to school cause I couldn't take him with me at the time. Ya know, death and more possible DJFS or legal kidnapping. It was honestly safer for me to allow my son to finish the last month and a half of school where he was living. Oh yeah my ex followed me up if you didn't catch that. It was only a few months later when he did. Gawd the shit.

Xmas 2017 I got engaged. That turned out to be a whatever in life. I'm sick of men right now. So sick of em. We no longer together at all in any way. Guess I'm a horrible person because I actually go to work when I'm dying instead of calling off like he did with every single belly ache. And been working through the eminence pain I got with a work injury I'm still dealing with. Bring me into 2018 2019 btw. The whole year of 2018 was actually kinda ok for me. I worked and adulted and such. Hell, I can PROVE on paper that ME ALONE carried my whole house financially. I'm a fucking rockstar. LOL

Thus far in 2019 has been bullshit as well. Workman comp doctors can suck fat donkey balls. They are refusing to actually fix or help me and charging workers comp for shots i never got. FML i actually have to get a lawyer.

But wait, there's more, I left out a ton of stuff and details. but thats just SOME of my highlighted moments.

IN the end Life Sucks. But with all things in one fashion or another, life continues to go on somewhere somehow in someway.

ThisIsBananas

Silly Face!
Thanks for the update. That's crazy and actually pretty funny. Please include more details for our entertainment.

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
Thanks for the update. That's crazy and actually pretty funny. Please include more details for our entertainment.
Here is the TLDR

-Woman buys into the neo-liberal social construct (fed mostly on internet junk food)
-Woman focuses on the false collectivist vision of 'meaning' instead of "the family"
-Woman becomes disenfranchised from the natural order
-Woman completes her journey as a parasitic welfare/worker's comp barnacle and calls it "independence"

Last edited:
  • I Call Bullshit!
Reactions: ThisIsBananas

SilkKnitter

SNIFF
Here is the TLDR

-Woman buys into the neo-liberal social construct (fed mostly on internet junk food)
-Woman focuses on the false collectivist vision of 'meaning' instead of "the family"
-Woman becomes disenfranchised from the natural order
-Woman completes her journey as a parasitic welfare/worker's comp barnacle and calls it "independence"
Ouch asshat.

No government assistance here btw! No workmans comp payments!

Maybe the rest šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• LOL
Reactions: ThisIsBananas