Drawing

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
I know that this is writers block. I don't have a poem or story, but I do have a drawing I did about 4 years ago. I use to love dolphins and the beach. I still do love the beach, the ocean, the sounds of the ocean, and the smell. Well you will see. I know I needed to fix a few things on the picture like one of the dolphins back fins and I had ran out of that blue color when coloring that one dolphin with the messed up back fin, but what do you guys think?

Edit: its in attachments, for some reason it will not stay up here as a link.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Cuddles said:
I know that this is writers block. I don't have a poem or story, but I do have a drawing I did about 4 years ago. I use to love dolphins and the beach. I still do love the beach, the ocean, the sounds of the ocean, and the smell. Well you will see. I know I needed to fix a few things on the picture like one of the dolphins back fins and I had ran out of that blue color when coloring that one dolphin with the messed up back fin, but what do you guys think?

I like it... kinda like a cool cartoony pic... I like it... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
I thought of it as sort of a tatoo of a kind of pic. When I first drew it back then, i thougt to myself that it would make a great tatoo on my lower back. But I am a pussy when it comes to getting something like that done.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Cuddles said:
Hell, its better than I can draw and thats saying something!:thumbsup:

Antisocial85

No Loafing
It looks good. The heart isn't really centered though, but other than that you did a great job on it. Here's a site you might want to check out where you can submit your poetry and art http://www.deviantart.com/