WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Drawn Together

So I was just lying in my bed at the middle of the night, confused and pissed, watching TV, then Drawn Together comes on. Best Entertainment in the middle of the Night I ever had. Has anyone else seen this. To give you a general idea of what it's about, I'll explain it.

Characters:
Captain Hero : Self Explanatory
Ham: Pig who likes to piss on things
Ling Ling: Crazy Anime Rat who likes killing people (Always speaks Asian)
This Gay D&D Guy.
Foxxy Love: Bisexual Black Woman
Some Princess
A weird 'Spumco' esq character.
Toots: Former '20's sex symbol, currently: Bitch

Scenes:

Captain Hero: I wouldn't mind porking these broads, but I really want one of those loose black chicks
Foxxy Love: (Walks in) Bling Bling.
Captain Hero: Wow, I'm good at this. I wish we had a 12 year old girl and a donkey.
Captain Hero: (Waits 2 mins) Damn.

Ling-Ling: If you accept my challenge, I will kill you, eat your head, use your skull for sex, then a birdhouse.
Princess: (Rants)
Ling-Ling: Say Ling-Ling 3 times to accept my challenge.
Princess: (Rants, saying Ling-Ling twice)
Ling-Ling: (Grows spikes)
Princess:(Leaves)
Ling-Ling:(Pissed)
Toots: Get off the bed, Ling-Ling
Ling-Ling: That will do fatso, that will do.
Toots: (Gets mauled)

I am so sorry for sounding like a dickhead. I really am.

Drawn Together was one of those shows where when I first watched it, I couldn't form a real opinion on it. Then eventually I decided, "You know what? This show kicks ass."

Can't wait for some new ones...

MagicHobo said:
Characters:
This Gay D&D Guy.
A weird 'Spumco' esq character.
You mean Xandir and Wooldor Sockbat?

I heard something like Comedy Central already ordered a second season. I just hope they don't fuck it up like they did with some of their other shows. I heard that with Reno 911, they took out all the characters and replaced them with similar but extremely hollow clones. That would piss me off if something like that happened with this show.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Um, that never happened with Reno. That was a gag at the end of Season 2.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
they try too hard to be funny, and i guess i laugh out of desperation...occasionally.

all in all, the show is alright, but it's so random that it ISNT funny.

Easty

Click click boom
this show is fuckin hilarious. ling ling is the best character on there.

LiberatioN said:
they try too hard to be funny, and i guess i laugh out of desperation...occasionally.

all in all, the show is alright, but it's so random that it ISNT funny.
To each his own I guess. This is exactly why I don't like Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

Eastside: Hell yeah! They need more Ling Ling on the show. There's been a few episodes that he was hardly in at all, and I think that guy needs more airtime. I love the idea of a character that doesn't speak English.

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
i love it

they should release the episodes on DVD, that would be cool

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
i like the episode where ling ling's father comes on the show and feels ashamed that he's sold himself to (i forget how they put it exactly) american pop culture TV shows....lol good stuff. :thumbsup: