WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Dream job?

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
If you could have any dream job, illegal or legal, what would you be and why?
This also includes Drug dealers, assassins, FBI, shit like that, anything you want.

I think it would be fun to be an trained assassin, learn martial arts and kick peoples ass that talk shit to you.
:thumbsup:

My dream is to open a shop that sells comics, as well as video games. :thumbsup:

My dream job is what I plan on doing, teaching.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Probably air traffic control. It's the highest stress job there is. I don't think it would bother me though. The idea of having hundreds of people lives in my hands is cool. I would probably get fired for making the blips on the screen play chicken though..... :thumbsup:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
screw_ball said:
Ass-spelunker.

That would own. :thumbsup:
You already are an ass-spelunker.

Also, a drug dealer would be fun, not that hard stuff, just stuff like pot and mushies.

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç
Being someone from the NSA or CIA would kick ass

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
Three Words:

Professional. Lottery. Winner.

Seriously, if I ever win the lotto I'm having business cards made that say that.

Cheers,
WTFN

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
there was a guy years ago that figured out that at some points the lottery is worth so much that actually buying every possibility would still net you money. he did it, but 2 other people won that day so he had to split it and lost the money. my dream job would be: son to a billionaire. the job consists of mooching off my fathers money. from this i would get whatevet the hell i want and i would never have to work a day of my life.

I would want to 1. deal drugs(pot, and shrooms), 2. street race(I'm gonna do this in two year when i get my bike), 3.be a hitman.

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
I'd like to own a "cafe" with Wi-Fi, a White Castle in front plus coffee, a bar in the back, a "lounge" downstairs, and a stage upstairs. I'd perform there with my band to start out, but then performers would come, and I could go on tour. So I'm in a band and I own a sweet cafe. :thumbsup:

blw72887

Just a poster
I just want be the big-wheel, prop my feet on my desk all day then go home to my hot blonde house wife in my S65 AMG :thumbsup:

I would have to say Pro Baseball Player for the Yankees.
Other than that, something to do with designing video games or CIA, deffinitely.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
I would wanna have a job so i could afford a boxingbag/punchingbad..that is my dream, then I wouldnt be so violent (here you laugh hard as hell, becouse I'm short and tiny..but ive got hell of a temper)

noo but i could immagine becoming a private teacher in everything ( english and gymnastics n stuff) ofcourse would they give me money to buy fetish clothes to wear when teaching (skirt, shirt and tie)... Or then an assasin, ive always liked em..dunno why but :)

ferengi

Yay fire!
Professional sit-on-my-ass-and-watch-tv-all-day technician, with starting wages of $400/hr, 364 days of paid vacation time a year, full benefits, and a $25,000,000 Christmas bonus.

Hells yeah.

Everyone seen bourne supremecy? That is my dream job to get paid to go kill a guy that talks a whole bunch of shit to your country. So a secret agent is my dream job if it's anywhere from the cops related to the people who get paid on the streets.

bnccoder

Postaholic
dull_bullet said:
you want 12 year olsd sticking their fingers up your ass? :rolleyes:

Astronomer for me :thumbsup:
Want to play with my telescope?