WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

dream

What's the reason?

• Pure coincidence

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Message from God

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Message from Buddha

• Message from Allah

• Lies! Lies, I say!

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • undecided

• Total voters

ArrowHate

Banned - What an Asshat!
I had a weird dream, with the strangest coincidence (maybe?)

I was dreaming it was night, and I was beign attacked by hundreds of ninjas that looked like George Bush. Then this dog, it was a small one, came out and jumped on me, and the floor cracked under me causing the Dubbya ninjas to fall, then for some reason I fell and woke up with a jolt. I looked out the window, and there was this dog in the yard, looking exactly like the one in my dream. I had never even seen it before.

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
I think dreams are more of when we leave what we know of our world and go deeper, perhaps onto a different astral plane and experience different things. Future, past, fantasies. I don't know if they're from god, but...they are definately messages, possibly warnings.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
most dreams I think relate to two things.. one: its our minds assimilating everything we learned that day into long term memory. so its a collision of everything we did that day, as well as two: our mind thinking unconciously about our problems and decisions we want or need to make. all of our given thoughts, fears, needs, slabbed together with the long term stuff in an order that makes some vague sense...

either that or its us trying to wake from the matrix.. NEO!

ArrowHate

Banned - What an Asshat!
Darklight said:
most dreams I think relate to two things.. one: its our minds assimilating everything we learned that day into long term memory. so its a collision of everything we did that day, as well as two: our mind thinking unconciously about our problems and decisions we want or need to make. all of our given thoughts, fears, needs, slabbed together with the long term stuff in an order that makes some vague sense...

either that or its us trying to wake from the matrix.. NEO!
There is no spork.