WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Dreams

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Its a 125 degrees there and I am kind of lost with out a pray in the world to as where I am. No one really takes much notice of me. I am just wandering behind them looking for anyone or anything that sounds familiar. I can hear my heart beating fast a bit afraid....but those around me are ever so steady. There is a serious play about the air that is around us and only calm deep breaths escape from their lips.

The air soon tense to almost unbearable atmosphere as a familiar sound reaches our ears. Its only all car, a beat up old Honda. A slight miss in the motor. “Just a car..." I go to whisper but then I am not seen. I am almost a ghost here.

The car soon slows down and stops as some words I don't understand erupt into the street. A few more people gather around the car. The driver getting more nervous as each second slowly passes. His hearts beating slowly, then fast bring you closer to the edge of this frail world.

"Get him out of the car" I hear a voice saying. Its strong and steady...a voice that echoes emotions to deep inside to ever describe. I can only hear a trace of the voice I use to know... just a small hint.

As he goes to step closer a hollow feeling sinks with in me. He hesitates for a moment as do the rest of the soldiers now approaching. Then a huge explosion with smoke and more heat mixed in a deathly scream of an unknown loved one. Someone far from this hell hole will get the unearthly call, the one no one should have to hear.... Yet there is no moment to smell the vile of air of burning human death or a second to even dwell on this thought.

As I hear something echoing from the distance, this time I clearly know what it is. Gunfire. I fall to the ground as I see desert cameo drift to take cover I am lost for only a moment until I feel a calm and steady hand and body move passed me. I follow it only to catch a glimpse of his face. Steady, unbreakable. Preaching dead eyes. As if all warmth and compassion had been drained from them this very moment. I try to grasp a feeling to tell him its alright. To tell him I am here for him, but I only see him taking aim, a couple shots fired and a few more..

It only last a few deathly minutes but a lifetime felt like it had passed. They stood up. All lay in silence as the helicopter could be heard approaching and they scurried to load some of the hurt men up in it. Their ticket home, not a good one though. Then a pale quite stillness erupts over them as they slowly gather up the scraps of car, human body parts. A shattered life that no mortal eyes were meant to look on, yet these soldier were doing it. I wanted to see him cry, to release the fear and pain i knew he was feeling inside, but at last he had no tears to offer. He seemed almost emotionless.

I found myself in a teary morning when I drifted awake from my travels with him. I didn't breath a word of what I had seen from the glimpse of his world. After all it was only a dream to me.... and its only real to him.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I had to read this a few times before i got it.
This is very cool ss.
I like.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Wow...thats all I can say. :thumbsup:

He'll be home soon kit........

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Maybe this will help.You might change your writing focus to:
'THE ARRIVAL'
If it makes you feel any better,when I got off the plane,
nobody was waiting for me....boo hoo for me.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
gehtfuct said:
Maybe this will help.You might change your writing focus to:
'THE ARRIVAL'
If it makes you feel any better,when I got off the plane,
nobody was waiting for me....boo hoo for me.
Sorry to hear that