WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Dreams...

magnolia

Postaholic
I've been having these dreams where I either get engaged or I'm getting married. They're driving me nuts. What's wrong with me?

Here are the dreams I've had in the last 2 nights anyway.
Dream #1: I was walking through town and this guy stops me. (I know him and like him in real life.) He tells me to sit down and then he gets on his knees and pops the question and I say yes and cry with joy.

Dream #2: I'm on the net talking with someone and he pops the question, again, I say yes.

Dream #3: I was in my wedding gown (and white cowgirl boots. For some reason I had to have those for my wedding.) and I show up late to the church and someone sees me and makes a big deal about how beautiful I am. (this is still before the ceremony. ) and they do it in front of everyone and I was angry cuz then my groom looked over and saw me. Anyway, I go back to a small room and finish getting ready. Then the dream ended.

WTF is wrong with me???!

maggie... you're going craaaazy... along with 99% of the other people in this fucked up world :p

consult a dream interpreter or something...

magnolia said:
I've been having these dreams where I either get engaged or I'm getting married. They're driving me nuts. What's wrong with me?

Dream #1: I was walking through town and this guy stops me. (I know him and like him in real life.) He tells me to sit down and then he gets on his knees and pops the question and I say yes and cry with joy.

Dream #2: I'm on the net talking with someone and he pops the question, again, I say yes.

Dream #3: I was in my wedding gown (and white cowgirl boots. For some reason I had to have those for my wedding.) and I show up late to the church and someone sees me and makes a big deal about how beautiful I am. (this is still before the ceremony. ) and they do it in front of everyone and I was angry cuz then my groom looked over and saw me. Anyway, I go back to a small room and finish getting ready. Then the dream ended.

WTF is wrong with me???!
nothing wrong with you when there is actually something wrong with the groom. he is a mass murderer and a scitchofranic (however you spell it) crazy person. you will get married and will live in an rv with 203826293 children. or your dream may mean you two should get married

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
magnolia said:

WTF is wrong with me???!
stay off the Q

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
yeah its a new drug, you can snort.

User_Name

The Ultimate Asshole
Dream one may actually be your inner desire. I'm no psychologist, but you said he proposed to you and you like him in real life. You cry with joy when you say yes.
Maybe all the dreams together point to the fact that it's your time to get married, and that this man should be the one.