WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

dreams...

ok... here's the story... about a month ago, i had a really, really wierd dream... i was working, cutting grass outside of a church, and there was a statue of the virgin mary... she seemed to be looking at me with hollow, pain filled eyes. so, i was working... and there were these tornadoes... 3 small ones and one big one. the big one picked me up... all i saw were those eyes... looking right through me... right to my soul. so, i was being tossed around in this tornado, but i was completely unharmed... then i yelled "ALRIGHT... I BELIEVE." i got hit in the head with something, then i woke up. the fucked up thing is, the most vivid thing i remember are those eyes. it still bugs me...

i might have posted this before, but i don't remember... if i did, delete this.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Yeah, that shit is weird when it happens, its like something or someone is trying to tell you something, but you just dfon't know what it is, and it bothers you forever. And the weird thing is...all those dreams involve tornadoes...weird, wish I knew what those things meant. Maybe I should take psychology clas next year.

actingsmylife

Loving Person
wow

Well thats very interesting, maybe you should try to find out what it means, sometimes, dreams can be very weird but they mean something important

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Hmmm, stuff like that is pretty fun to talk about, just not here. But that's ok, because I'm real bored.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
I use to have dreams.....sad...

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
TwisT knows it. I can never remember dreams any more, I don't even remember having them. The most recent one I can remember is that I was just walking indefinately... it was eternally sunset, and I never got to where I was going.

Unforgiven, that dream certainly is freaky. Have you been near a church lately?

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
That's weird, maybe God is trying to tell you something......

....nah.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Tylerc said:
That's weird, maybe God is trying to tell you something......

....nah.
Don't start that GOD shit......save it for another thread..

during the day, i got pissed off at work... i was asking all kinds of questions... questions about religion... about all the things i've been taught during my youth... and i live right by a church, so i'm always near a church.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
I remember back in the day when I was a young lad..... I watched Jaws when my parents were out, and the sitter did'nt know her ass from a hole in the ground.... I watched the whole thing start to finish.....SCARED shitless!!! but could not stop......Well later that night I payed.....My brother and I had a bunk bed and I got top......I dreamt JAWS came out the floor and snatched me from my bed.....I will never forget that one.....NEVER!!! Now that I'm older, JAWS is one of my all time fav flicks....figure that one out???.......
:cry:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Unforgiven said:
during the day, i got pissed off at work... i was asking all kinds of questions... questions about religion... about all the things i've been taught during my youth... and i live right by a church, so i'm always near a church.
Go to church and you will find all the answers....
(just don't forget to make your donation!)

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I used to live next door to a bigass cathedral-type church... the priest was a drug dealer.

My childhood rawked :thumbsup:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
TwisT said:
I remember back in the day when I was a young lad..... I watched Jaws when my parents were out, and the sitter did'nt know her ass from a hole in the ground.... I watched the whole thing start to finish.....SCARED shitless!!! but could not stop......Well later that night I payed.....My brother and I had a bunk bed and I got top......I dreamt JAWS came out the floor and snatched me from my bed.....I will never forget that one.....NEVER!!! Now that I'm older, JAWS is one of my all time fav flicks....figure that one out???.......
:cry:
When I was four, I watched The Shining. I could barely take a shower (because of that creepy lady in the bathroom) without being scared shitless for years... and my freaking Dad said it was "good for me."

I love horror movies now. The human race truly is strange.

You know that could mean that your going to have one kid and your wife is that big tornado and teh virgin mary is your mom i know this is funny but it could be ture none of the less.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
NoSubstance said:
When I was four, I watched The Shining. I could barely take a shower (because of that creepy lady in the bathroom) without being scared shitless for years... and my freaking Dad said it was "good for me."

I love horror movies now. The human race truly is strange.
Fucked up ain't it?

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
dreams r freaky..and like i said in another post...mine tend to relate to my life in some way like come true...thats why i barely have them

but anyone ever have the 'falling off a building dream' then you wake up before you hit the ground?
i did once..and your not really suppose to hit the ground, or you'll die in your sleep...but i woke up because i fell off the bed ^_^
i though i was dead for a sec...til i just realized it knocked the wind outta me...thank god i don't have no bunk bed or anything or that woulda really hurt

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Seije said:
dreams r freaky..and like i said in another post...mine tend to relate to my life in some way like come true...thats why i barely have them

but anyone ever have the 'falling off a building dream' then you wake up before you hit the ground?
i did once..and your not really suppose to hit the ground, or you'll die in your sleep...but i woke up because i fell off the bed ^_^
i though i was dead for a sec...til i just realized it knocked the wind outta me...thank god i don't have no bunk bed or anything or that woulda really hurt
I have the car crash dream way to FREQUENTLY!!! I 'm driving along and bam I hit someone, and it's bad REAL bad....I've been in fender benders b-fore so I know how impact feels..... But this one.....Takes the breath from me.....I wake up right upon impact......Heavy breathing.....I hope it's not a sign of things to come.....?

Descent

Hella Constipated
TwisT said:
I have the car crash dream way to FREQUENTLY!!! I 'm driving along and bam I hit someone, and it's bad REAL bad....I've been in fender benders b-fore so I know how impact feels..... But this one.....Takes the breath from me.....I wake up right upon impact......Heavy breathing.....I hope it's not a sign of things to come.....?
Nope, it's not. Talk to any shrink and they will tell you that dreams do not predict the future, and that they are usually sybolism of what is happening in your life...Yesterday I had a dream where Cooler Master was giving out free processor coolers, but they weren't. Turns out as soon as you got up to where they were giving them away, they had a dumptruck full of flattened cardboard boxes and lots of little paper cups that said "Cooler Master" on them.

This dream is sybolic because I opened up my friends HP computer yesterday, and he had a Cooler Master processor heatsink/fan that I really liked. Currently, my CPU has no thermal gel on it, and my games keep skipping because my CPU overheats when it is at max load.

Never fear your dreams, they are harmless.

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
jstager said:
Nope, it's not. Talk to any shrink and they will tell you that dreams do not predict the future, and that they are usually sybolism of what is happening in your life...Yesterday I had a dream where Cooler Master was giving out free processor coolers, but they weren't. Turns out as soon as you got up to where they were giving them away, they had a dumptruck full of flattened cardboard boxes and lots of little paper cups that said "Cooler Master" on them.

This dream is sybolic because I opened up my friends HP computer yesterday, and he had a Cooler Master processor heatsink/fan that I really liked. Currently, my CPU has no thermal gel on it, and my games keep skipping because my CPU overheats when it is at max load.

Never fear your dreams, they are harmless.
okay first off you need to get thermal gel on your processor before the core cracks which I'm suprised it hasn't happened yet.

Second I think this dream may or may not mean you're gonna be in a car crash. I know there are people who will dream things before they happen. for instance my mom does it a lot. Or I had a friend who had a dream he got arrested by the cops for smoking a blunt with his friend. Well he woke up and sure enough he goes and smokes a blunt. He then looked at the sene (sp) and it looked just as it did in his dream. He told his friend to put out the blunt and pocket it. Sure enough about a minute later a cop walks over in the bushes were they were. and they just acted like they were looking out at the city. But all I can say is be careful driving because you may get in a car anciedent =/