WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Drew Carey's Green Screen Show

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
man i watched an episode today and i nearly died laughing.

it's very similar to whose line is it anyway, but the stage is entirely surrounded by a green backdrop which is used with live animation.

star99ers

One of a kind
I like Who's Line is it Anyway, but I think thay stopped making new ones. If I ever catch this show I'll watch it.

Slacker

Postaholic
Who's line it is any ways is classic! It is like one of the best game show! I love The Drew Carrey show too!

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah, I love Who's Line, now the only ones I can catch are the British shows, and those stink.
I'll have to watch some of those, do you know when and where they come on?

bnccoder

Postaholic
They have been since 2004, but that is the only channel they are on. I wondered why I hadn't heard of it. Dish network doesn't have that channel.

Shaggy2Dope94

My axe is my buddy
star99ers said:
I like Who's Line is it Anyway, but I think thay stopped making new ones. If I ever catch this show I'll watch it.
man new ones are made there on ABC family channel 31(cable)

Whos line is the shit the best ones sre when they got to use the objects to carry out the act :thumbsup:

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
I've always liked the game where they had to make a compilation album. Man, that rocked. If this show is anything like Who's Line, I need to catch this.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
I prefer who's line is it anyway... Love scenes from a hat...

star99ers

One of a kind
Scenes from a hat, Hoedown, Party Quirks, The one Rex mentioned where they do an Infomercial, and Puppets (Because some carbonated beverage always explodes.) are my favourites. The British ones I never see anymore.

I thought they didn't make any new ones because I sometimes see ones I've seen before, but they never advertise "New Episode of Who's Line".

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
I dont know what you call it, but I like the sound effects one. One person acts out something silently and someone on the side with a microphone does the side affects. Ryan's side effects are always the funniest.

Supermanxxx

Saving the world
I like Scenes from a hat, the one where one person is another persons arms, the superhero one and props