WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Drinking Games.

Me and a few workmates were talking after work yesterday and we got to the subject of drinking games. My mate told me of a game that i thought was fucking funny. Get all the guys at a round table. Make sure the table has a hole in the middle. Give everyone a piece of string and everyone has to tie one end over their balls, and then pass the strings up through the hole and mix them around. Pass to everyone a tall glass of beer, and once you've finished, you grab and yank at one of the strings, but theres the risk of yanking your own ballsack so you worry about pulling too hard.

Post your drinking games, and anything else you would like to try.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
I thought up of one on the spot.
Which you got a pack of uno cards, and I split them between us, and we put down on card, and whoever got that number again, you would take a shot.

Damn, I was so pissed after that.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
Q:lets play drink the beer!

P: sweet how do I play?

Q: Drink a beer!

P: *glug* *Glug* *glug*

Q: You Win!

P: Sweet What do I win?

Q: Another Beer!

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Set up 2 tables on opposite sides of the room, the farther apart, the greater the challenge. Place a cup of beer on the far table for each player.

Each player takes turns bouncing a ping-pong ball off the near table trying to land the ball in the cup on the far table. If a player bounces a ball that does not make it to the opposite table, that player must drink from his beer. If a player is successful in landing the ball in an opponents cup, the opponent must immediately bounce a ball into the cup of the successful player. If unsuccessful in the match, that person must drink the entire cup of beer with the ball in it. But, if the challenger is successful, the first player must drink his entire beer.

If you ever land the ball in your own cup, you must drink the entire beer with the ball in it.

[Note] It doesn't have to be beer...Spirits!

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Dragonfly said:
Me and a few workmates were talking after work yesterday and we got to the subject of drinking games. My mate told me of a game that i thought was fucking funny. Get all the guys at a round table. Make sure the table has a hole in the middle. Give everyone a piece of string and everyone has to tie one end over their balls, and then pass the strings up through the hole and mix them around. Pass to everyone a tall glass of beer, and once you've finished, you grab and yank at one of the strings, but theres the risk of yanking your own ballsack so you worry about pulling too hard.

I don't know about drinking games. I just like to drink!!!

But why in the shit would you want to tug on your buddy balls? :confuse:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
I like the traditional games.

Beer Pong (or Beirut I think its sometimes called) - 6 or 10 cups are arranged in a triangular pattern on opposite ends of a pong table. 2 balls are then thrown into your opponents cup. A hit means a drink, a miss, you lose the turn. If the 2 balls are both sunk, you get them back and go again.

Quarters - Fill a cup up as much as you want, and bounce a quarter in it. 2 tries - if you succeed, give the cup to someone playing, if you fail, you must drink it.

C-Low (or, C-Note, or C-something, I cant quite remember) - played with 3 dice. The roller must roll a pair, trips, or 4/5/6. 1/2/3 is an automatic loss, and the unpaired number is the played number. for example, I'm playing with Jungalizm and TaylorBlade. I roll a 6, 6, and 4. (4) is now the number to beat. Jungalizm rolls a 1/2/3. He automatically loses, and must drink his beer. TB rolls a 2, 2, 5. He wins with a (5). At any point a 4/5/6 is rolled, it is an automatic win.

Pound - played with 2 dice, a roller must roll a 7, 11, or doubles. Once rolled, he will fill up a cup with as much beer as he wants, and gives it to a drinker. Once the cup is touched by the drinker, the roller must roll another 7, 11, or double before the drinker finishes the beer. If he is successful, he can fill the cup again and give it away. If he fails, his turn is over and the dice is passed to the left.

Stump - An Omega Fraternity Original. Begin with 10-20 nails sticking out of a block of wood. They must be hammered in just enough to free-stand, but not hammered deep into the wood. Then, a hammer is tossed into the air. Depending on how you toss and catch it is how many hits on a nail you get. For instance, a toss through the legs and caught with the opposite hands gets you 2 hits. For every nail you hit completely flush with the wood is how many beers you give away. Please note: Every full hit = 1 full beer. That's 12 oz. For every missed catch (you flip the hammer and it hits the ground before you catch it) you must drink 1 full beer. This game becomes very dangerous after a few rounds, make sure you dont impale yourself or anything.

Firing Range - Another Omega Original. A heads-up match - 6 empty cups are placed upside down on a keg layed on its side. Sitting anywhere from 15-30 yards away, two players roll a dice. The number on the dice is what cup must be shot off the keg with a BB gun. If the appropriate cup is shot off, the other player drinks. If the shot misses, the shooter drinks. If the shot hits the wrong cup off the keg, the shooter drinks twice. Whoever shoots the most appropriate cups off wins, and the loser finishes whats left of the beer.

Oh man. Drinking games get me in too much trouble. Last time I played one (I don't remember what it was called or how it's played--must mean it's a good one ;) ) I ended up puking all over this dude's couch and my friend had to baby-sit me the rest of the night. She even flipped the cushion over on the couch so no one would know what I did.

Weee. Now that's a true friend! :thumbsup:

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
I too like the old school games.

Asshole (El Capitan) You play a round of 5 card draw. Highest hand is the El Presidente and can order anyone to do anything he or she wishes. Next highest hand is vice president and can order anyone below him or her. Goes all the way down to the lowest hand... the asshole. A turn can last as long as it takes to play the next hand or 5 minutes or whatever you decide. Failure to follow acceptable orders results in your loosing. (Acceptable orders are defined before the game starts so nobody has to fuck a goat or anything.)

High/Low/Smoke/Fire... simple... turn over a card. Then you guess what the next card is... higher, lower, red or black. For each one you get right, you put another card on top of your hand. Get it right three times and you have the option to pass to the next guy. If you fuck up, you drink one shot glass of beer for every card in your hand. Think that's easy? Yeah fucker, try taking 25 shots of beer.

3 man... pretty easy game with Dice. Everyone rolls the dice... first person to get a 3 is the "3 man". Now the game starts. Roll the dice. If a 3 comes up on either dice or in a combination of both, the 3 man pounds a beer. If both dice equal a 5 the dude to your left pounds a beer. If both dice equal an 8, the dude to your right pounds the beer. If both dice equal a 7, YOU pound the beer. If both equal a 2 or a 12, EVERYONE pounds and a new 3 man is rolled. Continue playing until someone leaves the table.

Wild turkey (Will get you hurt in no time.) 2 dice. Take a shot of your liquor (we played with Wild Turkey, hence the name). Roll the dice. Whatever comes up is how many minutes you have until your next shot. Pass the dice to whoever's next for a shot. First person to skip a shot, miss a shot, puke or pass out looses. It's best to have someone sober keeping score... and watching for signs of alcohol poisoning. (This is a DANGEROUS game kiddies.)

There were a few others but these are what we mostly played.

i almost gave up drinking games when i was 17. i got so hammered, i had sex with a lesbian (a gross one, very masculine). she told me (the next day) that she thought my dick was a strap-on, and that i was butch. that made me feel all tingly inside.

drinking impairs your judgement. don't drink with homosexuals if you do not intend to get in bed with them.

kindbud

Banned - What an Asshat!
slemaire195 said:
i almost gave up drinking games when i was 17. i got so hammered, i had sex with a lesbian (a gross one, very masculine). she told me (the next day) that she thought my dick was a strap-on, and that i was butch. that made me feel all tingly inside.

drinking impairs your judgement. don't drink with homosexuals if you do not intend to get in bed with them.

premature disclosure.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Connections - Deal a deck of cards out to players face down. Do not look at the cards. the person to the immediate left of the dealer flips his/her top card over. Then play continues to the left. When a card 'connects' with either number or suit, the 'connecting' owners must dring the number on the card they've shown. Always remember, both numbers and suits connect. So if a Jack of Hearts is played next to a Jack of spades, they connect, if that jack of spades connects with a 2 of spades, the 2 of spades must drink with the jacks. A variation can be added where the person to the immediate right of the last person 'connected' counts backwards from the highest card.
2 being the lowest, and the Ace being 13.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
The cardgame, you have ordinary cards 1,2,3,4 etc..you sit in a ring with some kind of liqour.
You take a card if it shows ex. 8, you share the number of the card in shots to your friends "I give you 4shots, you 3shots and you 1shot/gulp"..then it goes to the next person that takes a card..and so on...

the 10,prince?(number 11) and queen is that kind of cards gives you the "authority" to decide what you have to do before you take the shot/gulp..ex. "I demand you to hit the one on the left before you take your shots/gulp" and everyone has to do it before they take their shots/gulp,
IF someone forgets he gets a penalty shot/gulp.

the King is the so called Niagra falls, the one getting the card starts to drink then the one to the left and then the other..and the others can't stop before the one who started it has stopped

the ace makes it change the way of picking up cards.

it is alot of fun :) last day in dublin, played it with my friend and bf and 2from italy.. :p they got soo drunk before we did ;) Lorenz (the one from italy) had a REAALLY bad hangover next day and I and Anette were all like *wieee* nice moring isnt it ;) haha

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Dragonfly said:

haha i saw that happen on schoolies a few years back....ahh good times..