WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Drinking games

squashmuffin

the family retard
list em out here

tequilapong

beer pong, but everytime someone says a previously chosen word, they have to take a shot

goal is to make all other players take 5 shots

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Why not use the search feature and post in one of the threads titled "Drinking Games" that already exists?

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
I play a drinking game with BINGO scratchoffs. I take a shot every time I scratch a call number. I get so fucked up afterwards I don't even care if I won or not.

But yeah, what Uber said. Next time search!

hey i've been lookin for drinkin games for when my bro comes home. now drinkin monopoly is one, fuck off is another, quarters oldy but goody, there's a game out called shout out that i wanna do. i need more ideas!

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
if youve got a deck of cards...

Asshole - is a classic

Bullshit - another classic

Up the river, Down the river - another classic, if you dont know how to play i can tell ya.

Fuck the dealer - one person starts with a deck of cards, everyone is in a circle. The person to the dealers left guesses a card (a Jack, for instance). The dealer tells if that card is lower or higher. The person guesses again (a King, if higher). If they get it right, the dealer drinks. If they get it wrong the person drinks the difference (1 drink if they guessed King, and it was an Ace. 4 drinks if they guessed 6 and it was a 10) The card is placed face up on the table, in sequential order. After that, turns go clockwise around the table. After 3 wrong guesses, the deck is passed to the left. Who ever is stuck with the deck after all the cards have been guessed is "fucked" and must finish his or her drink.

Spoons - A really fun, fast paced game. Each player is dealt 4 cards. There is one less spoon on the table then there are players (if 8 people are playing, 7 spoons are on the table). Who ever is dealer picks the first card up from the deck, and decides if they want to keep it or not. If they do, they keeps it and removes another card to pass to the left, if not, they simply pass it to the left. 4 cards must be held at all times. Once the initial card is passed, the dealer picks up another... and passes... and another... and passes... without hesitation. The game gets fast and messy. The point is to end up with 4 of a kind. As soon as you hold 4 of a kind, Grab a spoon! If you see someone else grab a spoon, you grab a spoon too, even if you dont have a 4 of a kind. Who ever doesnt hold a spoon, finishes their drink. If the game is over, and none of the players ask the first person who grabbed the spoon to show their hand, the First-Spoon-Grabber has the option of showing their hand. If it is 4 of a kind, good job, next round. If they dont hold a 4 of a kind, but nobody called them out on it, everyone else must finish their drink. If they are called out on it, they must finish their drink.

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
if you have a few people, Bitch is fun.

Needed:
1 deck of cards
Lots of alcohol

Pick a bitch. Bitch deals all the cards out. While the bitch is dealing, they can tell anyone they want to to drink.
Person with the 2 of clubs goes first by putting it down.
Next person must match or beat the value of the card, etc etc.
A pair of a lesser value beats a single of a greater value.
If someone has the remaining cards of a value, they can put them down as soon as that card is played and force everyone else to drink.
First person to run out of cards is King next round. 2nd Person is Queen, etc etc.
Last person to run out of cards is Bitch next round.
King can tell anyone else to drink, including the bitch while they're dealing.
Queen can tell anyone but the King to drink.
Jack can tell anyone but the King and Queen to drink, etc etc.
This is the rule during the entirety of the next hand. The King can also order the bitch to do other things not related to the game, like go get more booze, etc.

Repeat until nobody can remember their own rank.

Suicide Kings...

Put a large glass or pitcher in the center of the table. Place the cards around the glass in a tight cirlce.
Red is give drinks black is take drinks..

a 10 is a social where everyone takes a drink no matter color.

Jack is rhyme time..rhyme with the last word of the sentence..it goes around the table until noone can think of another or a ryhming word is repeated. The offender takes a penalty drink.

Queen is subject/category..Types of beer for instance..then the person names one and it continues around the table until one is repeated or someone can no longer think of one. The offender takes a penalty drink.

King is pour. Pour some of your beer or a seperate beer into the glass/pitcher until you feel like stopping just remember though the last person to pull a king has to drink whatever is in the glass/pitcher.

Ace is make a rule...Whoever gets this card gets to make a rule that everyone playing must obey or suffer a penalty drink. The player may make a new rule or cancel one previous rule.

Jokers are your choice..give drinks away..take drinks..make a rule..pour whatever..

Hic..

tw33k

Theoretical Realist
Get an ice cube tray. Fill each spot with a different liqour. Get two straws someone says go, first one to finish wins - more liquor! Oh, vomit and you lose.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
drink word... the starter of the game pics a word at the beginning of the night that every time someone says it, they have to drink...

if you really want to get people loaded, pick "I"....

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
curliestalicia said:
Suicide Kings...

Put a large glass or pitcher in the center of the table. Place the cards around the glass in a tight cirlce.
Red is give drinks black is take drinks..

a 10 is a social where everyone takes a drink no matter color.

Jack is rhyme time..rhyme with the last word of the sentence..it goes around the table until noone can think of another or a ryhming word is repeated. The offender takes a penalty drink.

Queen is subject/category..Types of beer for instance..then the person names one and it continues around the table until one is repeated or someone can no longer think of one. The offender takes a penalty drink.

King is pour. Pour some of your beer or a seperate beer into the glass/pitcher until you feel like stopping just remember though the last person to pull a king has to drink whatever is in the glass/pitcher.

Ace is make a rule...Whoever gets this card gets to make a rule that everyone playing must obey or suffer a penalty drink. The player may make a new rule or cancel one previous rule.

Jokers are your choice..give drinks away..take drinks..make a rule..pour whatever..

Hic..

2 - give a drink
3 - take a drink
4 - ladies drink
5 - hand on the table (last to do it drinks)
6 - guys drink
7 - social (7 drinks)
8 - Hand in the air (last to do it drinks)
9 - bust a rhyme (everyone must rhyme until someone fucks up)
10 - Never have I ever (done so and so, if you have, drink motherfucker)
J - Categories (Like "types of beer" or "sex postions")
Q - questions (every sentence must be a question till someone fucks up)
K - Suicide cup (filled with liquid of many various substances, to be drank by the 4th king drawn)
ace - Waterfall (everyone drinks, and is not allowed to stop until the person on their left stops)

Thats how I always played it.

iceman

HELL FREEZES NOW!!!!
Here is a good one for guys

you and a friend go into a bar and ask for random chick's numbers. every time you get one your friend drinks . every time he gets one you drink