WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Drinking Poll

What Kind of Drunk are You?

• I'm a sad drunk, I will cry to you about all my problems

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm the kind of drunk who starts fights

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
How do you behave when you're drunk? Are you loud and obnoxious? Do you spill your (and everyone elses) guts? Are you mean?

Take the poll! If more than one option describes you, just pick the one that is most like you.

I'm a silly drunk......

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
this was really hard to choose just one because im many of these when im drunk

i can be loud, silly, funny, entertaining, slutty, ramboxious

but then sometimes i cry and act like an asshole but usually thats only if im being ignored - i crave attanetion.
edit: i can love everyone, and i can hate everyone at the same time.

i was walking home from a bar one night and decided i needed to say hello to every person on the street (keep in mind i was in queens so there were a lot of people on the street) some girl refused to say hello to me so i start yelling at her telling her what a cunt she is and if she wants to fight me im ready to go. it was really quite funny. same night i was being ignored by current b.f and i sat in the middle of the street (still in queens) and refused to get up until he was nice to me.

Jung

???
Premium
Other: I generally just have fun and act stupid if the situation allows for it. I'm not really mean, loud or obnoxious; I just chill and have fun.

I tend to stay away from tards who can't handle their alcohol's or get stupid/mean/obnoxious when drunk.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
im a drunk drunk.. I float around from love everyone to loud to silly...

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
I get a bit goofy, and tell jokes, some good, some not good. All in all a happy friendly silly drunk.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
I'm pretty "silly" when I'm drunk..but like Junglizm I'm not loud or obnoxious. Usually I come up with funny ideas that I still laugh at when I'm sober. If I were to write a comedy cartoon, I'd have to be drunk 24/7.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
junglizm said:
Other: I generally just have fun and act stupid if the situation allows for it. I'm not really mean, loud or obnoxious; I just chill and have fun.

I tend to stay away from tards who can't handle their alcohol's or get stupid/mean/obnoxious when drunk.
:bs:mm hmm!

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
I talk alot, fuck around, can be really loud depending on who I am with. When there are girls I tend to be more civilized in my humor, when it's all guys (wich doesn't happen alot lately) I tend to be more retarded.

I passed the teenage fucktard phase and now I can control myself pretty well when I'm drunk.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Although for the most part I'm a happy drunk, I had to vote a mean drunk. Just for the fact that the smallest thing can set me off while I'm drunk and I turn into a mean asshole drunk.

CL you stud! where have you been? your a happy talkative drunk, well in chat that is!

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Beer: Fartin', belchin', pissin', scratchin' and shootin' pool

Vodka: Smooooth as silk with the ladies

Jack or Wild Turkey: Holdin' court in the street, just lookin' for somthin' to happen.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
zoloftcasserole said:
How do you behave when you're drunk? Are you loud and obnoxious? Do you spill your (and everyone elses) guts? Are you mean?

Take the poll! If more than one option describes you, just pick the one that is most like you.

I'm a silly drunk......
Booze always goes straight to my dick! Ma old lady knows when I been drinkin when I come sniffin around, beat red face! God forbid if we're out in public! Im surprised my white ass ain't in the internets yet!

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
Im a "I love everybody drunk" and "silly drunk". Fucl, Im drunk right now. :thumbsup: I just got back from a killler party.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Nymphchick said:
CL you stud! where have you been? your a happy talkative drunk, well in chat that is!
That because I only chat when I'm drunk. :happysad:

Shut up everyone!

i hate you!

I'm not drunk!

I fucked your momma!

Damn! damn! :thumbsup:

Ctoit

Tenderony
GottaHurt said:
Beer: Fartin', belchin', pissin', scratchin' and shootin' pool

Vodka: Smooooth as silk with the ladies

Jack or Wild Turkey: Holdin' court in the street, just lookin' for somthin' to happen.

hey baby..........lets go drink some vodka :cool:

magnolia

Postaholic
I've never actually gotten "drunk", but when I do have some alcohol I get super silly and then when it starts to wear off I get super tired. I don't think my system tollerates it too well.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Depends on my mood and mental state and also what I'm drinking. I've been all of the above sans the loose lips.

You forgot to mention black outs. I've had 3 of those in my life and lemme tell ya, the last thing you ever want to experience when you wake up in the morning, your body achy and bruised from the night before, is your best friend sitting you down and saying, "Do you really want to know what you did last night?"