WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

DropAcid sucks dick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesp

In Memory...
Yeah, this little fuck is really getting on my nerves. His ignorant posts really make the blinding rage rise in me.

DropAcid

Banned - What an Asshat!
jamesp said:
Yeah, this little fuck is really getting on my nerves. His ignorant posts really make the blinding rage rise in me.
Oh No!! I am scared... What are you going to do.. Stubby?

jamesp

In Memory...
DropAcid said:
Oh No!! I am scared... What are you going to do.. Stubby?
Im somewhat confused as to how you pulled "Stubby" out of your ass? And nothing, because trying to respond to that would be rediculous.

DropAcid

Banned - What an Asshat!
jamesp said:
Im somewhat confused as to how you pulled "Stubby" out of your ass? And nothing, because trying to respond to that would be rediculous.

Yeah,the gay thing is played out! You are moving in with the girl you claim to Love and you are playing CyberFuck with some nasty slut.. Right on man, Bet your girl would like to this that.

jamesp

In Memory...
DropAcid said:
Yeah,the gay thing is played out! You are moving in with the girl you claim to Love and you are playing CyberFuck with some nasty slut.. Right on man, Bet your girl would like to this that.
Me too, considering shes sitting on the bed behind me, giving me ideas on how to insult you.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
jamesp said:
Me too, considering shes sitting on the bed behind me, giving me ideas on how to insult you.
You guys need help then.

bill

l337sp34k3r
Hooray for bite & tickle!! Or did you say bait and tackle?

Sod

Spilly Talker
Everyone Shut The Fuck Up About This Acid Drop Guy Dammit, We've Heard Enough

I dont like him just because he doesnt like slpiknot,i guess thats not realy a reason not to like himbut whatever how do you know if he sucks dick or not so you must watch him if he does so yourjust as gay if he is gay.( jesus fuckin christ thats way to thought out for me)

Status
Not open for further replies.