WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

DropAcid sucks dick!

jamesp

In Memory...
like the title says "DropAcid sucks dick!". I mean come on, has anyone read some of his posts? They reek of idiocy and asshole-ishness. Lets flame this little fucker until he crawls back under the rock he crawled out from under.

wait...let me rephrase this in the form of a rant...

okay, earlier today I was browsing through the forum topics here, decided to respond to a nice little one from our favorite ranter, magnolia, when all of the sudden this dickhead cock bitch cunt cumdumpster whore shitbag DropAcid comes out of nowhere to start flaming people left and right, generally just pissing people off. GODDAMN I hate people like that!

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
jamesp said:
like the title says "DropAcid sucks dick!". I mean come on, has anyone read some of his posts? They reek of idiocy and asshole-ishness. Lets flame this little fucker until he crawls back under the rock he crawled out from under.

wait...let me rephrase this in the form of a rant...

okay, earlier today I was browsing through the forum topics here, decided to respond to a nice little one from our favorite ranter, magnolia, when all of the sudden this dickhead cock bitch cunt cumdumpster whore shitbag DropAcid comes out of nowhere to start flaming people left and right, generally just pissing people off. GODDAMN I hate people like that!
I like people like that..

jamesp

In Memory...
Broken said:
I like people like that..
well, normally i do too, but he just doesnt have any style or finesse....

Broken

jamesp said:
well, normally i do too, but he just doesnt have any style or finesse....
Ah yes rage! It's a beautiful thing~ Rage rarely allows rational.

jamesp

In Memory...
Broken said:
Ah yes rage! It's a beautiful thing~ Rage rarely allows rational.
agreed, thats why i like it so much.....this is kinda slow, just me and you tonight i guess.

Broken

jamesp said:
agreed, thats why i like it so much.....this is kinda slow, just me and you tonight i guess.
Nah GH is here It's all good..

jamesp

In Memory...
Broken said:
Nah GH is here It's all good..
sweet, well get that rat bastard over here, hes always good for a laugh...or moment of impotent rage.

Broken

jamesp said:
sweet, well get that rat bastard over here, hes always good for a laugh...or moment of impotent rage.
Am I my brothers keeper?

jamesp

In Memory...
GottaHurt said:
I'm here bitch...I'm everywhere....
good goddammit. eliminate the need for me to go looking for a good rant.

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
youknowthedeal said:
hello and fuck you on this shitty day
Now why does the day have to be so shitty. Why cant it be such a lovely day? Fuck that. Every day blows some kind of ass now does it not??

jamesp

In Memory...
Hells_angel said:
Now why does the day have to be so shitty. Why cant it be such a lovely day? Fuck that. Every day blows some kind of ass now does it not??
well, of course if you wake up with that kind of attitude.

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
jamesp said:
well, of course if you wake up with that kind of attitude.
Or when it really does. Well not everyday is a total waist. There are good days and bad. :thumbsup: :thumbsdn:

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Hells_angel said:
Or when it really does. Well not everyday is a total waist. There are good days and bad. :thumbsup: :thumbsdn:
mostly bad but some good, the days have theit highs and lows