WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Drought

Dave666

Pot-Head
Where I live (northern Mass.) there has been a wicked bad weed drought. I think some dealer got caught importing weed from Iraq, it sucks I didn't get any weed all summer. Has this happened to any one else?

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
Yeah, it happened in missouri to me. Beer covered it though. I"m drunk, sorry if nothing makes sense..ahahhahahahaha. Yeah. Sucks,hope you get some sooon. :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Grow your own. Do not purchase from other countries who proport inhumane treatment of thier peoples:

Columbia, Iran, China, Mexico, Thailand, ect.

You are only furthering the evils by advocating the purchase of substances to entities that deny the existence of human rights.

Anyone who buys knowing it came from these kinds of places should be shot.

PS: If you want good:
Alaska, Turkey, Hawaii, Humbolt county

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
dustinzgirl said:
Grow your own. Do not purchase from other countries who proport inhumane treatment of thier peoples:

Columbia, Iran, China, Mexico, Thailand, ect.

You are only furthering the evils by advocating the purchase of substances to entities that deny the existence of human rights.

Anyone who buys knowing it came from these kinds of places should be shot.

PS: If you want good:
Alaska, Turkey, Hawaii, Humbolt county
i don't want to get too picky but thailand's monarchy is generally pretty good to the people.. i've been there eight times.. there is a lot of people (including westerners) in jail there for drugs but that's because drugs are illegal there, not because it's an oppresive, inhumane regime.. sorry but i can't help sticking up for thailand and the thais, it's a wonderful place.
you mention turkey as an approved producer.. turkey the country? unfortunately they do have a human rights failure.. especially towards women and political dissenters.

if anyone wants ethical weed try british columbia, usa homegrown except (imo) from CA and AZ, dutch warehouse weed, nepalese, oz homegrown, indian hash/hash cream..

and to the OP.. Iraq? weed from iraq? i have never heard of this..

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
void said:
i don't want to get too picky but thailand's monarchy is generally pretty good to the people.. i've been there eight times.. there is a lot of people (including westerners) in jail there for drugs but that's because drugs are illegal there, not because it's an oppresive, inhumane regime.. sorry but i can't help sticking up for thailand and the thais, it's a wonderful place.
you mention turkey as an approved producer.. turkey the country? unfortunately they do have a human rights failure.. especially towards women and political dissenters.

if anyone wants ethical weed try british columbia, usa homegrown except (imo) from CA and AZ, dutch warehouse weed, nepalese, oz homegrown, indian hash/hash cream..

and to the OP.. Iraq? weed from iraq? i have never heard of this..

Its not the government Im talking about, void.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
sorry my mistake, you mentioned human rights and i associated that with the ruling regime.. i assume you actually mean the growers and smugglers are the problem, if so i agree and i think that is the same with whoever you by drugs from at the wholesale level.. the hippy days have gone..

sorry that i misunderstood.