WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Drug Facts

Eclipsed

The Eclipsed One
Most of you (probably) already know this, but what the hell, I think it's weird.

1. Smoking marijuana is less damage to your health than cigarettes or alcohol. In fact, it's even used for pain treatment for people with cancer.

2. Most banned drugs were originally medicine but were banned due to abuse.

3. Oxycodone does NOT fuck you up if you snort it, no matter how much you do. - Personal experience

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
i have some drug facts of my own, but sadly this isn't B&T..

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Eclipsed said:
Most of you (probably) already know this, but what the hell, I think it's weird.

1. Smoking marijuana is less damage to your health than cigarettes or alcohol. In fact, it's even used for pain treatment for people with cancer.

2. Most banned drugs were originally medicine but were banned due to abuse.

3. Oxycodone does NOT fuck you up if you snort it, no matter how much you do. - Personal experience

3..Um....you SNORTED oxycodone? I've heard of firing it, but snorting it? Thats just sad dude.

2....Almost everything (LSD included) started out as a medicine, esp. in the military....earliest being the chineese military (800 bs or so I think) using opium for pain and war....latest being "uppers" for vietnam....

1. True, but over use of marijuanna is bad, just like alcohol. You can not equate marijuanna with ciggarrettes, they are VERY different in the body. It is more like alcohol/muscle relaxer...

Eclipsed

The Eclipsed One
dustinzgirl said:
3..Um....you SNORTED oxycodone? I've heard of firing it, but snorting it? Thats just sad dude.
Have you got out much?

Google said:
Results 1 - 10 of about 16,500 for snort oxy. (0.13 seconds)

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
i think she said that it was sad, not unbelievable..
watch how you talk with DG..

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
void said:
i think she said that it was sad, not unbelievable..
watch how you talk with DG..
Yes...I just never knew anyone who snorted it.....seems lame to me.....

I feel so protected...

LOL

:D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
dustinzgirl said:
Yes...I just never knew anyone who snorted it.....seems lame to me.....

I feel so protected...

LOL

:D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
*cough*

i wasn't threatening him, just advising.. incase he hadn't noticed how brassy your balls are yet..

i like those little green guys in your posse, that synchronised eye thing is hawt..