WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

drugs, man..

Status
Not open for further replies.

zbuzz

Banned - What an Asshat!
Damn, now this forum is one goddamn addictive drug.. Yesterday - the day I joined - I forgot even to sleep!! I went to sleep at 5am and woke up at 3pm.. damn...

Aah, fuck you all, I like you :mfinger:;):thumbsup:

btw, i am sorry if this thread is misplaced couse this is a drug issue.. ah well, whatever..:happysad:

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
This isn't a drug issue. This is you acting as though you WANTED to get flamed out the ass. I haven't the time or inclination to think hard enough to find something flame-y to type, so I'll just say: Stop starting threads. You JUST GOT HERE, and starting new threads is not something for new people.
Of course, given the condition of the site, I wouldn't say that being here longer would make your posts/threads any more desirable...

zbuzz

Banned - What an Asshat!
So that`s why they call you "the brainless one"..

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
zbuzz said:
So that`s why they call you "the brainless one"..
Shut the fuck up, cunt. We LIKE him around. That's why he's still here. if he was truly "brainless", he would have been insta-banned like that moron in the welcome wagon.
I won't speak for everyone here, but I'll tell you that I doubt you're any less annoying than DotCom to everyone else, and at least he's got some flame talent.
Don't like it? Sit on your boyfriend and spin.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Hahaha, I know exactly what you mean. WTF.com is very good at sapping away your free time. Time is not a constrant in the God forsaken place.

I did say, "enjoy your sanity while it lasts", obviously it didn't last very long for you. :p

Fuck you too, and keep your fingers to yourself!

zbuzz

Banned - What an Asshat!
Fuck off!

OmegaZeto said:
Shut the fuck up, cunt. We LIKE him around.
So fucking what? :mfinger: I wasn`t even talking to you & I wasn`t the one who started! So fuck off! :mad:

Outlawed

Postaholic
You have gone from the relaxed mood to angry and yet you still can't flame for shit.

zbuzz

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well, I kinda like to be polite and control my emotions. In fact - I am just a little bit angry but you are not the one who`s responsible for that :)

Outlawed

Postaholic
And if you do get angry? What are you going to do? Hit me with a tea cup? By the way, after your first and last posts i don't think you're good at doing that.

zbuzz

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well, you should work really hard to get me angry and find it out.
And I wouldn`t hit you with a tea cup, I bet you live way too far to do that.

Outlawed

Postaholic
I'm going to have to abandon this conversation due to lack of IQ.

DotCom said:
I'm going to have to abandon this conversation due to lack of IQ.
What?

You don't have an IQ high enough to understand this thread?

well you should hook up with our resident ummmmm well he rarely leaves. void, hes here the most out of anyone.
yes this is one of the best places to waiste away your hours and life on. just try to limit yourself to 10 hours a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.