WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Drugs.. why r they illegal??

Should drugs be illegal?

• NO!

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • Of course!

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • No comment

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • No, it will take all the fun out of it

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Yes, I can now smoke my bong in peace

Votes: 8 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rizzen Tsarran

Renegade Fucker
Why the fuck are drugs illegal in the U.S.A its a free country and you are allowed to do whatever you want right? I wanna be able to smoke my pot in peace damn it!

Owned

wanna-be Han Solo
Rizzen Tsarran said:
Why the fuck are drugs illegal in the U.S.A its a free country and you are allowed to do whatever you want right? I wanna be able to smoke my pot in peace damn it!
Because they fuck you up in ways that alchohol and STD's can't touch.

My Philosophy for not toking up has always been that I'm stupid enough as is. I don't need drugs to enhance my inability to be successful.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Rizzen Tsarran said:
Jobs! that's the real answer. Fuck all the bullshit. If you want to get high on pot, or your drug of choice in your own home. I say kill all the brain cells you want. Don't take it out to the streets or drive under the influence.

Do you think that the government is really ever going to admit that they are wrong, and should tax, monitor the use. Like with alcohol? Sorry, but you aren't going to get a pro drug candidate in office.

You can blame the government. The real fault is in the abusers. The public if looked at as a whole, we can't handle the responsibilities. It's just like booze. It's legal, but how many people drive drunk everyday? If they give us booze and we act the way we do, why would they let us have the rest?

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
if we dont enforce the drug laws, the excitement of sneaking around and getting high might disappear forever. You want that on your shoulders, pal?

Dude! How can you say that drugs should be legal. Sure this might be a free country, but, if you remember right, your rights are not to step over the rights of other citizens. This could be relevant. Also, drugs fuck with your mind, and cause you not only to do things that you probably won't want to do, as alcohol can do, but they also cause permanent brain damage, which alcohol, excluding overly heavy drinking, does not do. If you want your milieu to consist of gangs and gunfighting :gun: over which blunt belongs to who, then be my guest. Just don't do it here! Go waste your life with your hallucinations elsewhere. I don't want any part of it. It's almost like secondhand smoke. You get high, others will eventually get hurt, because you can no longer control your actions!

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
debatemasterblu said:
Also, drugs fuck with your mind
And people don't !?! According to your theory, we should just make people illegal too.

debatemasterblu said:
Sure this might be a free country, but, if you remember right, your rights are not to step over the rights of other citizens. .
Right right.

debatemasterblu said:
This could be relevant
And then again, it might not be.

debatemasterblu said:
but they also cause permanent brain damage, which alcohol, excluding overly heavy drinking, does not do.
Ever hear of scerosis of the liver, birth defects and alcoholism?
All caused by alcohol consumption, not heavy drinking as you stated, but by consistantly drinking even moderate amounts over the long haul.

Who said "I'll take a pot smoker behind the wheel over a drunk anyday"
was spot on.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
debatemasterblu said:
Dude! How can you say that drugs should be legal. Sure this might be a free country, but, if you remember right, your rights are not to step over the rights of other citizens. This could be relevant. Also, drugs fuck with your mind, and cause you not only to do things that you probably won't want to do, as alcohol can do, but they also cause permanent brain damage, which alcohol, excluding overly heavy drinking, does not do. If you want your milieu to consist of gangs and gunfighting :gun: over which blunt belongs to who, then be my guest. Just don't do it here! Go waste your life with your hallucinations elsewhere. I don't want any part of it. It's almost like secondhand smoke. You get high, others will eventually get hurt, because you can no longer control your actions!
holey shit are you dumb!!! "drugs fuck with your mind, and cause you not only to do things that you probably won't want to do" thats the whole reason to do them, you fucking tard!!! :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:

Rizzen Tsarran

Renegade Fucker
Adding A Bowl!

youknowthedeal said:
holey shit are you dumb!!! "drugs fuck with your mind, and cause you not only to do things that you probably won't want to do" thats the whole reason to do them, you fucking tard!!! :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:
YEEEEEEEEEEESSSS AGREEEEEEEEEEEEED

GottaHurt said:
Shoulda added a bowl. ;)
OKAY! =)
:mfinger: :mfinger:

JUST DID =P
or two.. or three.. or four... :p

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
Rizzen Tsarran said:
im a new member and i would just like you to know that i think you're an idiot! It is possible i may change my mind about your idiot status. However, as it stands i think your a bumbling retard.

Go to amsterdam if our government is so bad. You can walk around with a joint and do shrooms in the bars. Have fun over there!!

Rizzen Tsarran

Renegade Fucker
icka said:
im a new member and i would just like you to know that i think you're an idiot! It is possible i may change my mind about your idiot status. However, as it stands i think your a bumbling retard.

Go to amsterdam if our government is so bad. You can walk around with a joint and do shrooms in the bars. Have fun over there!!

and.. I think your a fucking idiot man.. I know what im talking about. Its a free country.. oh and BTW FUCK YOU and Welcome.

I like my meat raw :)

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
Rizzen Tsarran said:
and.. I think your a fucking idiot man.. I know what im talking about. Its a free country.. oh and BTW FUCK YOU and Welcome.

I like my meat raw :)
you'll learn to love me!

Chris

Sick Bastard
They are illegal, because they fuck with your mind. But I don't see the problem in Rizzen's case, he does have a mind that can be fucked with....

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
without drugs being illegal we wouldn`t need cops.thats all they do is steal yr weed an smoke it.