WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Drugs.. why r they illegal??

Should drugs be illegal?

• NO!

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • Of course!

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • No comment

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • No, it will take all the fun out of it

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Yes, I can now smoke my bong in peace

Votes: 8 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dang it

Hoodrat
Pot

Owned said:
Because they fuck you up in ways that alchohol and STD's can't touch.

My Philosophy for not toking up has always been that I'm stupid enough as is. I don't need drugs to enhance my inability to be successful.
Actually, pot doesn't fuck you up that badly, biologically I mean. Yeah, it's addictive, you get tar in your lungs, and you can't think or do shit, but it's not like cocaine or anything.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
thats why you do drugs there there for a reason thats all i have to say :mfinger: you and go to hell you non- understanding pin dicks :mfinger:

icka

:)
dang it said:
Actually, pot doesn't fuck you up that badly, biologically I mean. Yeah, it's addictive, you get tar in your lungs, and you can't think or do shit, but it's not like cocaine or anything.
1- they say pot isnt addictive
2- doesnt fuck you up that badly? pot kills braincells!!!!!

dang it

Hoodrat
icka said:
1- they say pot isnt addictive
2- doesnt fuck you up that badly? pot kills braincells!!!!!
so does alcohol and inhaling Helium, that's legal. I'm not saying it's healthy and we should all have our daily doses, but, like I said, it's about as hard core as cigarettes.

ps. THC is addictive

and.suckmyballs

Tenderony
i say the laws right now are fine...making drugs extremely illegal would blow my horn alright but with them illegal (im talking about pot) its alright to smoke pot often or sometimes, but its the fuckin stoners who depend on it and eat it for breakfast that need to fuck off, its like over 3.7gs you get cougt with or somethin and you can be arrested, fined for possesion, but smokin it with your buds like in your basement or camping should be alright :thumbsup:

fuck all you stoners who depend on pot!!!! :mfinger:

shep

Local alcoholic
I depend on beer.Right now i got no beer just empty bottles.If i don't get some beer im gonna start fuckin winging empty bottles :mfinger: :confused:

and.suckmyballs

Tenderony
i depend on beer

shep said:
I depend on beer.Right now i got no beer just empty bottles.If i don't get some beer im gonna start fuckin winging empty bottles :mfinger: :confused:

anyone who doesnt like beer and thinks it 'tastes bad' is a narc

and yes i like beer :thumbsup: :p

shep

Local alcoholic
Beer makes it all go away and ugly girls look good.Those fucking beer goggles :mfinger: :eek:

and.suckmyballs

Tenderony
shep said:
Beer makes it all go away and ugly girls look good.Those fucking beer goggles :mfinger: :eek:
but then when you wake up in the morning and realize what youve done.....thats what makes a hangover unique in everbodys different way!!!!

still drink beer, its good for you :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

and.suckmyballs

Tenderony
bubba

5L of beer, 3 friends, video games and an all nighter....mhhhmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!

beat that :mfinger:

thank you heinekien(if thats how you spell it) but anyway thats a great beer!!!!!

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
and.suckmyballs said:
but then when you wake up in the morning and realize what youve done.....thats what makes a hangover unique in everbodys different way!!!!

still drink beer, its good for you :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Hangover? No such thing. Take a 1000mg of Ibuprofen before you start drinking, and you're golden. ;)

and.suckmyballs

Tenderony
Beer Before Dessert!!!

Rizzen Tsarran said:
STAY ON TOPIC MOTHERFUCKERS! j/k... but.. stay on topic please? hmm... mabey we need a beer forum.. or just a thread... :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:
dude, what is the topic?......and no beer and weed is boring, just beer alone, then the weed!!! stupid mofo get it right!!jeez