WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, is your new home.

Drummer owned by his stick

I saw this programme on t.v. today and saw this really good band and I was really getting in to the song (they were playing live) then u just saw the drummer lightly headbanging in the background, he was playing pretty damn heavy too, but all of a sudden he bought the drumstick up and at the same time his head went down....and yeah you can work out the rest, but damn there were paramedics there as he must have knocked himself out or something but it looked so painful. :rockband:
Yeah, I don't think he'll be showing his clumsy ass on stage again, he better think of another career move cause with a reputation like that I don't think that any other band would want him :D