WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Drunk Bike riding.

Well, last night I was pretty tore up, and two of the friends I was here with, decided that they wanted to go ride bikes. I of course got involved, and hopped on my bike.

I wasn't five feet out of the driveway, when my drunkass fell on the pavement. I had enough balance left to land ok, but with my fucked up calciumlessness, the land wasn't as spectacular as it should have been. I put way too much pressure on my wrist, and it's killing me. Typing sucks ass because of this, and I'm starting to think I really did some damage on my wrist. The pain is incredibly strong.

After I had my wonderful little fall, I still kept riding, because at the time, being drunk, my wrist didn't hurt but a bit, but after we had gone about 2 miles, and made it to a little creek out here, the stabbing pain in my wrist kicked in. So I had to ride back with this pain in my wrist.

Bla.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
You = Owned
bigck98210 = banned.
FUCKORBEFUCKED=corny?!?!?

Janglenut

Particinator
Remember:

NEVER, EVER, drink and drive you might hit a bumb and spill the beer.

HAH!

Seriously though, my wrist is still fucking with me. I've had a few mixed drinks, so the pain is disappearing bit by bit.

I think I'll ride my bike in a little bit.

Side note : Did you know riding your bike drunk can get you a D.U.I.????

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Did anyone get this said event on Video? That would be great, I could sell it n E-bay. Rose bites it on two Axles.

Ahh the riches!

Dave666

Pot-Head
I always do that put im high not drunk. The telephone poles always get in my damn way though

Well, I have a job interview, and a typing test tommorow. Wish me luck despite my ailment.

I got hired!

I didn't need to take a typing test at all. Apparently I had enough computer experience from school, etc.

One question during the interview, was, "What experience do you have with computers, typing, and the internet?"

My reply was, "Wtf.com".

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
HavokChylde said:
I got hired!

I didn't need to take a typing test at all. Apparently I had enough computer experience from school, etc.

One question during the interview, was, "What experience do you have with computers, typing, and the internet?"

My reply was, "Wtf.com".
Why do you need a job? You're so successful in Japan.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Just remember wait untill the second day to piss everyone off.

countrygrl

Highly Excitable
bnccoder said:
Just remember wait untill the second day to piss everyone off.

I always like to get that over with in the first hour or so.

Broken

HavokChylde said:
I got hired!

My reply was, "Wtf.com".

Interviewer: "What experience do you have with the interwebs?"
Havok" Shit Ho, I am a mod on WTF. "
Interviewer: "So you know Broken?"
Havok: "Not in the biblical sense"
Interviewer: "You're hired"

Another working American thanks to WTF. WTF staffing the world since 2004.

Broken said:
Interviewer: "What experience do you have with the interwebs?"
Havok" Shit Ho, I am a mod on WTF. "
Interviewer: "So you know Broken?"
Havok: "Not in the biblical sense"
Interviewer: "You're hired"

Another working American thanks to WTF. WTF staffing the world since 2004.

Indeed. I also mentioned how much rep I have, and she got on all fours, and slobbed my knob.

Breathalizer test I assume?

Broken

HavokChylde said:
Indeed. I also mentioned how much rep I have, and she got on all fours, and slobbed my knob.

Breathalizer test I assume?
How many points did it cost you? I don't wanna have to drive down and slap a ho into place.

Broken said:
How many points did it cost you? I don't wanna have to drive down and slap a ho into place.

Well, I don't think she enjoyed the new "points" thing, but it cost me about 50,000 rep for that blowjob.

I bet a handjob would have costed about 1,000.

That's the last time I positive rep Cuddles for sexin.