Drunk Bike riding.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
HavokChylde said:
Well, I don't think she enjoyed the new "points" thing, but it cost me about 50,000 rep for that blowjob.

I bet a handjob would have costed about 1,000.

That's the last time I positive rep Cuddles for sexin.

She didn't hook you up? That's it Cuddles is pulling Prison duty on Rikers Island. Sluts these days~

jamesp

In Memory...
countrygrl said:
I always like to get that over with in the first hour or so.

the only person that you have pissed off so far was cuddles......lezbos...bwahahaha..... :thumbsup:

countrygrl

Highly Excitable
jamesp said:
the only person that you have pissed off so far was cuddles......lezbos...bwahahaha..... :thumbsup:

I'm actually very adept at pissing people off. I've just been on good behavior here. :angel:

Dragonfly

Hiding
HavokChylde said:
Side note : Did you know riding your bike drunk can get you a D.U.I.????

Of course it can! You could ride the bike drunk into a building crashing into a gas bottle somehow causing it to ignite and fly across the room knocking people out on its way, then crashing in some random area thats extremely sensitive exploding causing the building to collapse killing everyone inside.

My creative mind isnt working very well at the moment :( I'll try again later

jamesp

In Memory...
a few years ago a guy got a DUI for riding through the middle of my town on a horse! he fought it in court and won!

because the horse wasnt drunk and it was really in control.

Thats just depressing...

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
HavokChylde said:
Well, last night I was pretty tore up, and two of the friends I was here with, decided that they wanted to go ride bikes. I of course got involved, and hopped on my bike.

I wasn't five feet out of the driveway, when my drunkass fell on the pavement. I had enough balance left to land ok, but with my fucked up calciumlessness, the land wasn't as spectacular as it should have been. I put way too much pressure on my wrist, and it's killing me. Typing sucks ass because of this, and I'm starting to think I really did some damage on my wrist. The pain is incredibly strong.

After I had my wonderful little fall, I still kept riding, because at the time, being drunk, my wrist didn't hurt but a bit, but after we had gone about 2 miles, and made it to a little creek out here, the stabbing pain in my wrist kicked in. So I had to ride back with this pain in my wrist.

Bla.

This isnt BT, but seriously, your a dumb ass. You shouldnt drink and ride a bike, that irresponsible.