WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Drunk Dialing!

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
I think we all have been guilty of drunk dialing, not necessarily our exes but calling our friends too!

So what's your favorite drunk dialing story?

The trick to stop yourself from drunk dialing is to not put too many names on your cellphone. And be careful who you have on your cellphone. The last thing you need is wake up the next morning and realize you drunk dialed your gynecologist and told them some crazy ass story about whatever random shit went on the night before.

Sad but true.

ya i don't have cell either. when i want to go out, it's so annoying when people can find you. anyhoo, ya new years i made a lot of those. and i like leaving dirty offlines every now and then :happysad:

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
i had one of those evil bosses who i wasn't brave enough to confront - simply because i didnt want to lose my job. but he really was an ass, i was bottling it up. anyways, on a drunk nght out, apparantly i called my boss and told him where to shuv himself in great detail. the sad thing is that i was too drunk to remember that in the morning. turned up for work...i'll leave the rest to your imagination. lets just say my hangover got alot worse.

I don't use a cell phone, but I do have a drunk dialing story. It happened a long time ago, but I certainly learned my lesson.

I was about 15 years old, and my friends cousin had asked me to be his girl. He was a cool guy, but I didn't want to date him. I told him I'd have to think about it. Fast forward a day or two: I was quite intoxicated, partying with a few people and my friend asked me if I wanted to date her cousin. Being rather drunk and lonely (and a pushover), I called the guy up and told him my answer was yes.

Ugh....had I known what was in store after that phone call I would have glued my mouth shut. But that's a whole 'nother story......

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
My best drunk dialing was when I actually got the number right that I was trying to dial.

necro

Postaholic
zoloftcasserole said:
Ugh....had I known what was in store after that phone call I would have glued my mouth shut. But that's a whole 'nother story......
PM me that whole 'nother story? ;)

Anywho, I've been drunk more than thrice, I have a cell phone...yet I don't think I've ever drunk dialed. I've done crank pranks, but that's about it :happysad:

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Good times. I can't believe you called your boss dude. That's fucking priceless. And Zoloft...hope that relationship didn't last too long doesn't sound like you were enjoying it.