WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Drunk on Sorrow

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
The tiny ray of sunlight seeps through her pale white blinds scattering across the bed. Lighting up for the moment the otherwise darken room. The bed looks like it has not been made in months, the floor scattered somewhat with clothes and other things. She however is not waking but just making her way to bed.

She lays downs and twist her body up almost as if she is in the most horrific pain ever. Her long red hair curled around her face, her arms wrapped around herself and her legs tucked in close. Her eyes and face are pure white, pale from lack of the light and scattered with the sticky sweat gather from another overwhelming long night. After a few gentle moments, her voice allows a few gentle moans in agony and defeat as she sobs herself into an illusion of peaceful sleep.

Another hour passes another day over and another night to face herself in. She wakes up and kisses the darkness good morning as she rubs her eyes feeling the salty tears sting at them. For a moment she thinks of a reason to get up.

She heads to the bathroom and looks at herself in the mirror. For a moment she can almost feel herself breaking to her own sight and falling crippled underneath this depression so simple pain. As the tears pour from her eyes she forces herself to smile. Just to see one, even if its her own, even if its fake...even if it only last for but a minute. She looks around searching for something she can not place. Herself, perhaps...but then she lost that long ago. The thoughts over flood her mind and she finds herself on the floor again... alone, with nothing.

She forces herself back to her feet, somewhere inside of her there is still strength, still a shadow of the person she once claimed to be. She can see herself again in the mirror. That smile still there. Mocking her...she can feel it, the hate... the angry hate for herself, for this life boiling over her.

She screams, but her voice is quite from lack of being used...there is no use to scream any louder, who will hear? Who will care? She stares back at herself searching her own eyes, looking for answer... its almost as if she is in love with her reflection, but she is lulled into it by a force deep with in her soul. Suddenly before she realize it, her hands, her fist, slam against the glass over and over again.

She tries to pull herself together to stop, but she can not and it shatters before her. A thousand tiny pieces, broken just like she is. A shattered mess mixed with tiny droplets of her own blood. She pays no heed to her hand filled with blood and the pain. It matters little to her at this point.

She bends down and picks up the jagged little shards. That once held the reflection of the person she once was. A reflection of her smile, her laugh and even her voice now forever gone. She almost laugh in mass of crazed tears, as she realizes it destroy was herself. In another blissful drunken stage… how great it is to be drunk on sorrow once again.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
wow. intense. i can identify with most of it.

Another hour passes another day over and another night to face herself in. She wakes up and kisses the darkness good morning as she rubs her eyes feeling the salty tears sting at them. For a moment she thinks of a reason to get up.
i like this one the best.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Holy shit!...*stammers to find a better response*That was awesome!
I can almost feel your pain. *pauses silently*

gehtfuct rating:10+ :thumbsup:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Shit, nice work. So much pain, hard not to feel it...

Jason prints it out with no permission whatsoever. ;)

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
That was cool, you have some real talent.

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
gehtfuct said:
Holy shit!...*stammers to find a better response*That was awesome!
I can almost feel your pain. *pauses silently*

gehtfuct rating:10+ :thumbsup:

ya that is about the general response

im all for the 10+ :thumbsup:

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
wow. that is awesome writing! you describe everything so well, and definately chose a relative subject to write about. i can relate.. i broke a mirror once and it kind went like that, except the mirror was hanging and i hit the wall and it broke.
anyway, you've inspired me! amazing work, keep it up!