WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

drunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
im sorry...im just came from party...i tried all the possible dkinrks..i had 3 brres and 7 coktalis...and ive never been this drunk..............void..u fukin rockkk...vodka......iom sorry im posting h=this...please dont reply.......im at hiome....first time drunk...amazin.jus had sex with 2 girols...cheated on gilr forisnd..fell bad....pleas....dont ,,im sorry....

skullmaster said:
im sorry...im just came from party...i tried all the possible dkinrks..i had 3 brres and 7 coktalis...and ive never been this drunk..............void..u fukin rockkk...vodka......iom sorry im posting h=this...please dont reply.......im at hiome....first time drunk...amazin.jus had sex with 2 girols...cheated on gilr forisnd..fell bad....pleas....dont ,,im sorry....
nice the only thing i got was void sucks. nice.:thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
We're all really happy that you're drunk; it's really an amazing accomplishment. And I'm sure your intoxication warranted a thread, but 98% of it is unintelligible. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.