WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Dubya's oil war

I hate that son of a bitch Bush. He starts a war based on lies, steals two elections with the help of fucking Diebold. Even though 15 of the 17 hijackers on 9/11 were Saudi can't attack them he's gotta be a real dumbass for not attacking Saudi Arabia. Good job Bush killing sons, daughters, mothers and fathers. Why don't you just go out like you're hero Hitler did. :mad:

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
this has been done to fucking death....put it in life sucks or something...i agree but i'm so fucking tired of discussing it....close this bitch or something :thumbsdn:

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
If 10 Americans do a major terrorist attack inside the US, should we attack ourselves? If 10 Canadians blow up hollywood, do you attack Canada? If 10 Saudis blow up the WTC, why the fuck should you attack Saudi Arabia?

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
I hate the FCC said:
I hate that son of a bitch Bush. He starts a war based on lies, steals two elections with the help of fucking Diebold. Even though 15 of the 17 hijackers on 9/11 were Saudi can't attack them he's gotta be a real dumbass for not attacking Saudi Arabia. Good job Bush killing sons, daughters, mothers and fathers. Why don't you just go out like you're hero Hitler did. :mad:
So, you think we should start ANOTHER war?

Nice to know we've got another mindless warpig in our midst...

No I think the war was wrong dumbass. He should have gone after the Saudis you dult.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
By the way I hate Emimems FCC's signature looks,I doubt he's even old enough to understand the politics of Dubyas war. No,this thread isn't Deja-vu,it's Deja-stupid.

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
Can we post something worth talking about nowadays? JEEZ...

msalyss85 said:
Can we post something worth talking about nowadays? JEEZ...
how about the new Brittney song?? since the war is old news and is unimportant

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Bosh said:
how about the new Brittney song?? since the war is old news and is unimportant
It's an interesting topic when the person speaking about it is not a senseless dumbass. But this thread is as relevant as a donkey taking a shit.