WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Dude, where's my car?

11,052
398
382
#1
ok... i woke up at 6 this morning to go to work... looked out the window and my fucking car was gone. all that was left was a bank receipt that i left in there accidently.

this world fucking sucks.
 

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
2,561
0
0
#2
One reason you don't look for gang bangers and shove a hatchet up their ass.
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
248
118
#5
Dood, just steal somebody else's car. That's how car theft started: somebody down on their luck stole a car, and the person whose car got stolen stole a new one to make up for it.

Make sure its a better car than your original one :thumbsup:

In all seriousness, is your car insured? You may be out a car, but you may be in a fat wad of money :thumbsup:
 

DCSkater

Night Light Suckaa
16
0
0
#6
Unforgiven said:
ok... i woke up at 6 this morning to go to work... looked out the window and my fucking car was gone. all that was left was a bank receipt that i left in there accidently.

this world fucking sucks.


man that sucks......... you want ur car keys back???? :) just mess'n
 

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
4,790
78
0
#7
Maybe somebody thought......"No, you're not cool...."

Sorry about the car man. Hope it was insured.
 
11,052
398
382
#8
just got a call from the police... turned up in abbotsford... 30 minute drive from here.
 

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
889
0
0
#9
wow that really sucks, hope it works out

i'd freak out if someone stole my truck, that's it i'm buyin a car alarm now

edit* wow that was quick, that's great, wonder if anyone did anything to your car?
 

DCSkater

Night Light Suckaa
16
0
0
#10
Seije said:
wow that really sucks, hope it works out

i'd freak out if someone stole my truck, that's it i'm buyin a car alarm now

edit* wow that was quick, that's great, wonder if anyone did anything to your car?

car alarm huh????..... h/o i got a deal for you, let me go call the asians.......

*ring ring* "hello", hello asians, i got a deal for you but its gonna cost you.......... yea all the tea.... :)
 

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
889
0
0
#11
DCSkater said:
car alarm huh????..... h/o i got a deal for you, let me go call the asians.......

*ring ring* "hello", hello asians, i got a deal for you but its gonna cost you.......... yea all the tea.... :)
great now I have to worry about asians....wait why did you pick the asians?
 
11,052
398
382
#13
Seije said:
wow that really sucks, hope it works out

i'd freak out if someone stole my truck, that's it i'm buyin a car alarm now

edit* wow that was quick, that's great, wonder if anyone did anything to your car?



they said there was only minor ignition damage... i'll get that fixed ASAP. bastards were just too lazy and too cheap to take the fucking bus
they didn't say they found the people who did it... i wanna find them, though. and eat them :D
 

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
889
0
0
#15
yea, they must have just got bored and thought it would be fun...I hate when people get away with that stuff

oh, i thought about that car alarm with the dogs, interesting
the only thing I have right now is a pocket knife hanging from the rear view mirror...anyone tries to car jack me at the window, i'll stab'em in the eye
and then not forget to run them over too, i already know what it feels like to get run over, so I know that'll hurt them
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
248
118
#16
Hooray for getting your car back.

Sucks, though. They stole your expensive glof clubs from the trunk... I feel for you.
 

morelos

lexicon incognito
1,952
0
0
#17
unforgiven, can i say i completely sympathize / empathize / understand how you must have felt? had two cars stolen. i'm sure you were around when i posted the pic of how the one that came back looked when they found it.

~ dan ~
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#18
I am very glad you got your car back. If I knew the guys, I would have my brother beat them up for you.
 

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
889
0
0
#19
morelos said:
unforgiven, can i say i completely sympathize / empathize / understand how you must have felt? had two cars stolen. i'm sure you were around when i posted the pic of how the one that came back looked when they found it.

~ dan ~
yea I remember those cars you showed, horrible time indeed
 
11,052
398
382
#20
morelos said:
unforgiven, can i say i completely sympathize / empathize / understand how you must have felt? had two cars stolen. i'm sure you were around when i posted the pic of how the one that came back looked when they found it.

~ dan ~
i remember that... i almost cried.

bastards should be shot and eaten