WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

dude

Xeep7X

Xeep7X
my dad has hep c and hes dieing....and grandfather has canser and emphizema...and my older sister has borderline personality syndrom and my mom is bi polar....my family rocks

undiehiker04

Future Conquistador
it seems you are a newbie so welcome and sorry to hear about you family that is falling apart but please enjoy your stay and Fuck Off :mfinger:

Pachyderm

I really did.
Your sister and you mom can be saved. psychiatrists are full of shit, and its all in their minds. ;). Sorry to hear about the others. but welcome aboard..

magnolia

Postaholic
Man, that sucks. But look at the bright side, ur sis and mom can be saved, and u still have ur health and will be able to live a productive life for years and years.

_pissed_biotch_

Pissed Rapper
My family.....well for starters we're weird and very....broken i guess you could say.I hate my mom,two of my brothers,my sister,my late brother's ex-girlfriend,one of my bro's that i hate had a girlfriend that is helping him screw up our lives while they continue to screw eachother....thats all i can think of now....oh yeah and my mom screwed me over in life and now i have 65-year-old dad.....cheers!

_pissed_biotch_

Pissed Rapper
ummm ok(i really need to cut back on sugar) please ignore what i wrote up there^^^^^^^( really reallly need to) was not thinking at the time due to too much sugar(i really have to start cutting back) sorry to hear about your family Xeep.....I understand....but at least your mom and sister can be cured and all that good stuff as for your dad and grandpa.....you will always have the memories of the great times you have shared(yes Im a no0b leave me alone....I'm special) and they will always be with you.....my family rocks too!

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
You can post your own topic and say anything (negative or positive) about your family, Ms. Biotch... Heh.

Xeep, sorry to hear it. My grandma has Hepatitus C as well... and about 1/3 of my relatives on my dad's side have cancer. Feel your pain... Sorry, man.

_pissed_biotch_

Pissed Rapper
i dunno how to quote.....wow I'm slow....ummm thats besides the point....i know i can post my own topics making fun of my family....i just dont want to.....

Unforgiven

That Guy
_pissed_biotch_ said:
i dunno how to quote.....wow I'm slow....ummm thats besides the point....i know i can post my own topics making fun of my family....i just dont want to.....
use the
button

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Le shrug. Just saying... the point was not the topic, but that if you had something to say, feel free to say it.