WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Dudes, what do you look for in a girl?

If you had to pick, what would you look for in a girl?

• Body

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • Face

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Personality

Votes: 32 50.0%
  • Connections/other

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Me

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters

Easty

Click click boom
So, what exactly do you guys look for in a chick anyway? I'm guessing that all the answers will be quite typical, but I can be wrong. Please be honest. :hug2:

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
trustworthy.
the ass is always second.
You cant have a girl thats gunna cheat on you.
but even though i need a trustworthy chic, i cant have some perfect girl by personality and not look good.
pretty much, its cute, trustworthy, not a bitch, preferrably light colored eyes, not heavyset shaves cooch.
yes.
ME no LIKE hair.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Woodreaux said:
Jollyranchers :thumbsup:

Just don't bite them.

A sence of humor, things in common, nice body, half a brain...sometimes less depending on the body

Communication, personality is what gets me started on a girl. Gotta be cute, and have a decent body. And omfg she has to have a girls voice not one of those ugly, hoarse, mans voice.

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
Personality, common ground, included sense of humor and probably music :V

Then face and/or body.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
call me superficial, but the first thing that interested me about a girl is her body. I can't help it, thats just my nature. Afterwords, if her personality is dead, i can easily lose interest, but the first thing that strikes me is her body.

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
It's way easier to see a female from across the room and thought she was hot than to have already talked to her and thought she was awesome (what?)

...so that seems natural to me.

Soliquinakedus

The ultimate Snake!
I like...

I look for great personality, sense of humor, relaxed, not very serious, trustworthy, fun, energetic, doesen't like to be board, phisically acceptible, healthy and determined. All of these put together could make one hell of a girl and she would be my ideal girl. So far, I haven't quite found her yet...

Easty

Click click boom
Holy shit, I forgot this thread even existed.

I'd still have to go with personality and face first and foremost.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
"Two tits, a hole and a heartbeat. That's all it takes for me."

/end Andrew Dice Clay.

Qam

got cash?
tough to decide...
well i'd choose FACE+BODY only, koz' at this part of my life i don't search for smth more like personality and etc... thanx to one sick bitch...

Easty

Click click boom
Qam said:
tough to decide...
well i'd choose FACE+BODY only, koz' at this part of my life i don't search for smth more like personality and etc... thanx to one sick bitch...
Translation:

Well, I'd choose face and body, only because at this point in my life, I don't search for much more, like personality and such. Thanks to one sick bitch.

Thanks for that.

xxdanxx

Dry as a funeral drum.
I just can bring my self to date a chic thats fat im afraid she'll eat me