Dudes, what do you look for in a girl?

If you had to pick, what would you look for in a girl?

• Body

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • Face

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Personality

Votes: 32 50.0%
  • Connections/other

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Me

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters

Majakovskij

Synthesizer
The whole parcel both the appearance and the connection is realy importent, but I'm more fastidious when it comes to girls then guys.

Base

it's a motherfucker
Obviously looks are the first impression you get. But truely after a while it's there personallity I prefer.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
I look into personality the most, although a cute body and a face is a plus, it doesn't really matter to me. I hate the shallow whores with no personality who are hot, kind of makes me sick to see them do what they do, which is every guy with a dick.

The_Observer

Random Man
i just want a connection. I don't care how she looks. If I have a connection to her, then her personality will obviosly follow because otherwise there would be no connection.

lomsy

ಠ_ಠ
Im not gonna lie to you. I'm a very shallow man. Im all about appearence. Fat girls are too fat and ugly girls are too ugly.

BamWam

Banned - What an Asshat!
I like a good looking girl who I can hold a conversation with and have a good time with. I look at girl's faces and smiles the most but a good looking body can't hurt.

Ruinous

Undefined
First I look at the face then their body and if that is all good, I will see if they have a great personality. I am picky I guess.:happysad:

cashman99

Clitpickle
i was the only one who said "me"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what good is a girlfreind who is hott but u can't fuck
second face

ChaosDragon357

Incarnate of Randomness
10 stars said:
pretty much, its cute, trustworthy, not a bitch, preferrably light colored eyes, not heavyset shaves cooch.
yes.
ME no LIKE hair.

Ha. Too true, too true. Nothing like pulling hair outta your teeth to ruin the mood for anything else.