Due to recent events....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Descent

Hella Constipated
I have now changed my status to this:

Hardware Guru, Linux n00b

NOW WILL ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO DWARF MY KNOWLEDGE LEAVE ME ALONE?!

I have been OWN3D worse than I ever have in the past week since the Computing Chamber opened up...I now realize that I suck compared to most of the people on this board. BRiT is the only one who seems to be better than me hardware wise, though :D.

Anyway, flame away.

In other news, some black people on my bus called me a "Computer ******." I got a good laugh out of that.

Jung

???
Premium

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
jstager said:

I have been OWN3D worse than I ever have in the past week since the Computing Chamber opened up...I now realize that I suck compared to most of the people on this board. BRiT is the only one who seems to be better than me hardware wise, though :D.

Anyway, flame away.

In other news, some black people on my bus called me a "Computer ******." I got a good laugh out of that.

Don't feel bad... I don't know shit from shinola about PC's either..

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
jstager said:

|_337, (00|_ :thumbsup: It's ok though, you stick to Hardware, and Windows. And the world will still hate you :D

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
jstager said:

Anyway, flame away.

old

muppet

Fresh Meat
hey guess what

hello, im a young lad, who likes eating pies. What do you enjoi? I also like guitars and jokes about poo. Has anyone got any jokes about poo for me?

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
muppet said:
hello, im a young lad, who likes eating pies. What do you enjoi? I also like guitars and jokes about poo. Has anyone got any jokes about poo for me?
This is one of two things:
1) A previously banned account.
2) The biggest retard to post in this forum.

Aside from that, welcome to wtf.com. :minfger:

Jung

???
Premium
Dogbert said:
This is one of two things:
1) A previously banned account.
2) The biggest retard to post in this forum.
3. A COPPA user.
4. A gimmick account.

Either way will most likely result in a ban.

Darkmage

Shiva-Destroyer of Worlds
Grumpy Old Man said:
You people sound like you like to ban people .

I would much rather beat them down . :D

The way I see it, though, is banning is much worse. If you beat the person down, he'll only be injured for a week or so. If you ban him, you hurt his pride...which leaves a much deeper scar. That's just my take on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.