WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Due to recent events....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Descent

Hella Constipated
I have now changed my status to this:

Hardware Guru, Linux n00b

NOW WILL ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO DWARF MY KNOWLEDGE LEAVE ME ALONE?!

I have been OWN3D worse than I ever have in the past week since the Computing Chamber opened up...I now realize that I suck compared to most of the people on this board. BRiT is the only one who seems to be better than me hardware wise, though :D.

Anyway, flame away.

In other news, some black people on my bus called me a "Computer ******." I got a good laugh out of that.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
jstager said:

I have been OWN3D worse than I ever have in the past week since the Computing Chamber opened up...I now realize that I suck compared to most of the people on this board. BRiT is the only one who seems to be better than me hardware wise, though :D.

Anyway, flame away.

In other news, some black people on my bus called me a "Computer ******." I got a good laugh out of that.
Don't feel bad... I don't know shit from shinola about PC's either..

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
jstager said:
|_337, (00|_ :thumbsup: It's ok though, you stick to Hardware, and Windows. And the world will still hate you :D

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well i give u props for addmiting all of this. Nice, youve been brave young one.

jstager said:

Anyway, flame away.

old

muppet

Fresh Meat
hey guess what

hello, im a young lad, who likes eating pies. What do you enjoi? I also like guitars and jokes about poo. Has anyone got any jokes about poo for me?

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
muppet said:
hello, im a young lad, who likes eating pies. What do you enjoi? I also like guitars and jokes about poo. Has anyone got any jokes about poo for me?
This is one of two things:
1) A previously banned account.
2) The biggest retard to post in this forum.

Aside from that, welcome to wtf.com. :minfger:

Jung

???
Premium
Dogbert said:
This is one of two things:
1) A previously banned account.
2) The biggest retard to post in this forum.
3. A COPPA user.
4. A gimmick account.

Either way will most likely result in a ban.

Darkmage

Shiva-Destroyer of Worlds
Grumpy Old Man said:
You people sound like you like to ban people .

I would much rather beat them down . :D
The way I see it, though, is banning is much worse. If you beat the person down, he'll only be injured for a week or so. If you ban him, you hurt his pride...which leaves a much deeper scar. That's just my take on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.