WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

dues ex machina

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
per its request, now has its own thread. i think it is an attention whore whiner. what about you? ;)

dustinzgirl said:
per its request, now has its own thread. i think it is an attention whore whiner. what about you? ;)

shouldn't you be cooking dinner?

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
dustinzgirl said:
I think this thread is gay. What about me? Where's my own special thread DG.

Nah, I'm kidding babe. if you start a thread about me, I'll slap you. No, wait...I'll choke you. umm, no, wait...I'll spank....fuck! Is there anything I could do that you don't like? j/k ;)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
CopyLifted said:
I think this thread is gay. What about me? Where's my own special thread DG.

Nah, I'm kidding babe. if you start a thread about me, I'll slap you. No, wait...I'll choke you. umm, no, wait...I'll spank....fuck! Is there anything I could do that you don't like? j/k ;)

well, i dont like to be peed on, but if you did that, then you would be jacking off for at least a month.

and you dont need a "special" thread baby, you got me!

uh, that sounded like a sonny & cher song, i know, im lame

copylifted, if i knew where you lived i would fucking bomb your house. If you didnt have so many posts, i would actually attempt to flame you. but, i cant and i wont.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
neckdemon said:
shouldn't you be cooking dinner?
Maybe she's going to stop by McDonald's and let you do the cooking.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I think deus_ex_machina rocks. He op-ed me on an irc channel that he somehow gained op status to, The admin came along and did a mass kick of everyone on the channel. Ahhhh those were the good 'ol days.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
deus_ex_machina said:
copylifted, if i knew where you lived i would fucking bomb your house. If you didnt have so many posts, i would actually attempt to flame you. but, i cant and i wont.
If you even came near our house, I would shoot your ass, or CL would. You bastard fucking ass whore. ;)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
I think deus_ex_machina rocks. He op-ed me on an irc channel that he somehow gained op status to, The admin came along and did a mass kick of everyone on the channel. Ahhhh those were the good 'ol days.
I dont have anything against him, I think he is rather entertaining, like a circus freak or special olympics.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
how bout me? You think I'm funny? Like a fucking clown for your amusement? ~joe pesche

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
LMFAO

Ha there are worse things you could be, like astbard!

Anyways, I just playing out of boredom, 9/10 of what i say is bullshit, just watch out for the 1/10 that is true!

oh and by the way...you spelled my screen name wrong its deus not dues. just for further notice ;)

TylerYoung

Agitated Poster
dustinzgirl said:
well, i dont like to be peed on, but if you did that, then you would be jacking off for at least a month.

and you dont need a "special" thread baby, you got me!

uh, that sounded like a sonny & cher song, i know, im lame
How romantic! :inlove: :kissy:

Status
Not open for further replies.