dues ex machina

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
per its request, now has its own thread. i think it is an attention whore whiner. what about you? ;)

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
dustinzgirl said:
per its request, now has its own thread. i think it is an attention whore whiner. what about you? ;)
I think this thread is gay. What about me? Where's my own special thread DG.

Nah, I'm kidding babe. if you start a thread about me, I'll slap you. No, wait...I'll choke you. umm, no, wait...I'll spank....fuck! Is there anything I could do that you don't like? j/k ;)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
CopyLifted said:
I think this thread is gay. What about me? Where's my own special thread DG.

Nah, I'm kidding babe. if you start a thread about me, I'll slap you. No, wait...I'll choke you. umm, no, wait...I'll spank....fuck! Is there anything I could do that you don't like? j/k ;)

well, i dont like to be peed on, but if you did that, then you would be jacking off for at least a month.

and you dont need a "special" thread baby, you got me!

uh, that sounded like a sonny & cher song, i know, im lame

copylifted, if i knew where you lived i would fucking bomb your house. If you didnt have so many posts, i would actually attempt to flame you. but, i cant and i wont.

MaxPower

Stay safe and fuck off
Staff
I think deus_ex_machina rocks. He op-ed me on an irc channel that he somehow gained op status to, The admin came along and did a mass kick of everyone on the channel. Ahhhh those were the good 'ol days.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
deus_ex_machina said:
copylifted, if i knew where you lived i would fucking bomb your house. If you didnt have so many posts, i would actually attempt to flame you. but, i cant and i wont.
If you even came near our house, I would shoot your ass, or CL would. You bastard fucking ass whore. ;)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
I think deus_ex_machina rocks. He op-ed me on an irc channel that he somehow gained op status to, The admin came along and did a mass kick of everyone on the channel. Ahhhh those were the good 'ol days.
I dont have anything against him, I think he is rather entertaining, like a circus freak or special olympics.

MaxPower

Stay safe and fuck off
Staff
how bout me? You think I'm funny? Like a fucking clown for your amusement? ~joe pesche

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
LMFAO

Ha there are worse things you could be, like astbard!

Anyways, I just playing out of boredom, 9/10 of what i say is bullshit, just watch out for the 1/10 that is true!

TylerYoung

Agitated Poster
dustinzgirl said:
well, i dont like to be peed on, but if you did that, then you would be jacking off for at least a month.

and you dont need a "special" thread baby, you got me!

uh, that sounded like a sonny & cher song, i know, im lame
How romantic! :inlove: :kissy:

Status
Not open for further replies.