WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Dukes of Hazzard re-make

Will you see the Dukes of Hazzard remake?

• Yes, I will.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I think I'll wait for the DVD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eh, maybe one night when I'm drunk/high and it's on cable

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So, is anyone actually considering going to see this movie? I sure as hell won't, at least not of my own volition. My best friend has a ridiculous titty hard-on for Johnny Knoxville, so I'm sure she'll end up nagging me into watching it with her when it comes out on DVD. :rolleyes:

But as far as plunking down $8 of my hard-earned cash to see it? Pfft. You have a better chance of seeing Sasquatch dancing in a tutu on the roof of the Empire State Building. For one thing, I can't stand Jessica Simpson. What a media-whore. Isn't her 15 minutes up yet?

Besides that, they pick two guys who don't even have Southern accents (or talent) to play the Duke brothers.

And last but not least, the remake explosion needs to be stopped! We need some original material, damnit!

all the original material has been used up. that's why it's all shitty remakes for the past year or so...

dukes of hazzards looks pretty folking ghey.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Yeah that movie looks really stupid...
But i would like to see the Sasquatch thing :D

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
I probably will because I liked the original. Even though Jessica Simpson will be in it, I'd like to at least just see what it's like. If it looks like it's going to be REALLY bad, I'll rent it or wait until it is on cable.

If my parents go like my stepmom wants to, then I'll probably see it with them. I have no personal interest in seeing it.

i wont pay money to see the film. but thats what dling is for. besides they butered the characters. ie boss hog. he was like 4ft 9 and burt reynolds. hes what like 6ft 1 inch or so. and come on willie nelson to play uncle jessie. wasnt uncle jessie a fat old man....... and geeze jessica simpson didnt even dye her hair to make it match the original daisy dukes hair. but i will see this movie for a few reasons. 1 to see how badly they butchard it and 2 to see the car.I love that car.

This was one of the worst movies, I've ever seen. If you have a choice between rotting in hell for all of eternity, and sitting through this horrible piece of shit movie. I suggest you go to hell, it'll be more fun.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
i saw it the other day and i didn't think it was a bad movie. but as far as movies go there are rarely any that i dislike

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
I thought is was pretty cool. But, I remember when the original series first came out and I fell in love with the '69 Charger. That was the only reason I watched the series to be honest, the car.

This movie is actually pretty funny at times. I have to say though, if you were to young to remember the originals, or you're just not a car guy, you'll probably not like this movie.

I give it.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

CopyLifted said:
I thought is was pretty cool. But, I remember when the original series first came out and I fell in love with the '69 Charger. That was the only reason I watched the series to be honest, the car.

This movie is actually pretty funny at times. I have to say though, if you were to young to remember the originals, or you're just not a car guy, you'll probably not like this movie.

I give it.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
The car was a plus, but the rest of the movie was just......lacking.

:thumbsdn: :thumbsdn:

jamesp

In Memory...
Ill have to agree with CopyLifted, the General Lee was pretty fucking awsome. I used to watch the original show when I was very young, but now you couldn't pay me too go watch that crap.