WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

dumass friend

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
my friend and i well most guys live by the any holes a goal saying.. but thiss time he went to far shes fucking ugly!!!!!!!!!!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
YUCK FOU!!! said:
my friend and i well most guys live by the any holes a goal saying.. but thiss time he went to far shes fucking ugly!!!!!!!!!!
.......don't get it..............

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
i dont get it too. your trying to say hes a dumbas for dating an ugly girl.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I dont get it, hes a dumbass for going after a ugly chick? Let him do whatever, he'll realize it in the end, and realize his mistake. I had a friend like that, but I let him be, and 2 weeks later, he dumped her. So give it time.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
lilstonerkat said:
why does it matter if shs ugly? if shes a good lay, then surely thats a goal.
I totally agree...

PLUS.. if she is not FAT, and does't have a mustache, when the lights are off... it doesn't even matter... let him fuck the shit out of the ugly bitch... because UGLY people need love too!!

magnolia

Postaholic
Just becuase she's ugly to u doesn't mean that he doesn't like her. Now, I haven't seen her. Maybe u're right, but cut him some slack. How far do u really think it's gadda go? :p

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Any hole's a goal? Geez. Wear every type of protection known to man or your going to end up with all kinds of STDs.

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
He might of had his best pair of beer goggles on.... :D

Anyways should'nt matter as long as your not being forced to sleep with her....right?

Why the Fuck should it matter whether your friend is dating an ugly girl, one of the thing's i absolutly despise but must live with are self centered arrogant bastards who think just cause someone isn't good looking means they don't have good qualities, it's not the looks that matter it's their personality, qualities, etc...etcc...etc...if he likes her because of her not because of her looks then good for him, i'm proud of him going beyond the visual spectrum of choosing a date! I think you're just jealous of your friend because he has someone and you dont, i also think you're scared that now since he's dating he'll completly ignore you, well NEWSFLASH buddy, get a fucking life and actually BE HAPPY FOR YOUR FRIEND! She's probably the best thing that's ever happened to him!

pakdatson

Banned - What an Asshat!
BlerryHell said:
Why the Fuck should it matter whether your friend is dating an ugly girl, one of the thing's i absolutly despise but must live with are self centered arrogant bastards who think just cause someone isn't good looking means they don't have good qualities, it's not the looks that matter it's their personality, qualities, etc...etcc...etc...if he likes her because of her not because of her looks then good for him, i'm proud of him going beyond the visual spectrum of choosing a date! I think you're just jealous of your friend because he has someone and you dont, i also think you're scared that now since he's dating he'll completly ignore you, well NEWSFLASH buddy, get a fucking life and actually BE HAPPY FOR YOUR FRIEND! She's probably the best thing that's ever happened to him![/QUOT

you tell him hell

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
In Australia they have a saying; "Any hole's a goal" . Self explanatory. "Fuck anything in sight. I think what he's trying to say is that his mate took that philosophy to the extreme when he had intercourse with a highly unattractive girl.

Here in the states we have "Hogging".