dumb bitch

17shawn17

Flame Bait
I FUCKING HATE MY EX GIRL FRIEND SHE SHOULD DIE AND GO TO FUCKING HELL WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HER SHE IS A BLONDE DUMB BITCH WHO SHOULD GET HER ASS HOLE LICKED BY A FAT GUY IN AN OVER COAT

JUST THOUGT YOU GUYS SHOULD NO THAT :mfinger: :D :gun: :( :confused: :sword:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
You make Jay and Silent Bob turn in their graves... and they aren't even dead yet.

Seriously. Try to be less lame.

BTWXOR LOOL ALL CAPS R LIEK>>> SUX

You didn't say anything. Way to go.

Jung

???
Premium
17shawn17 said:
I FUCKING HATE MY EX GIRL FRIEND SHE SHOULD DIE AND GO TO FUCKING HELL WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HER SHE IS A BLONDE DUMB BITCH WHO SHOULD GET HER ASS HOLE LICKED BY A FAT GUY IN AN OVER COAT

JUST THOUGT YOU GUYS SHOULD NO THAT

Worst Pet Peeve:

dumb ass people

applaud.gif
congratulations on being what you hate. next maybe you can work on being more like your mother.

</rant>

Tenderony
Blonde huh? Sounds like she could be fit. Maybe she got tired of you FUCKING SHOUTING ALL THE TIME.

Fuck off.

:mfinger:

</rant>

Havok

Mr. Ee
Man. I really despise all caps. I have to dispatch these little bitches in all caps, all day. Otherwise they can't read it. So when I tell em where the cars are at, I seem very angry about it.

It's ok though, it's not your fault you accidentally hit the caps button, and now you don't know how to turn it off. Can someone give this guy a link on keyboard tutorials?

Signify

Particinator
Is there any REAL reason to this thread? I wont make a comment on the caps cause thats all anybody else has said.
do you hate her because she broke up with you?
did she fuck around with another guy?
did she find out you fucked around with another guy?
Give us an explanation here buddy boy.

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
Yeah, you thought we should know but we couldn't really care less.

Give us an explanation and maybe we'll care.

For now, stop being a dumbass :mfinger:

shep75

Tenderony
guess what

17shawn17 said:

that post was lame.

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
17shawn17 said:

.... usually peeps SAY why they hate their ex girl freind.... well, u can look at the bright side.. at least u HAD an ex-girlfreind

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
17shawn17 said:

But why damnit there has to be a reason for the thread right? explain further
like did you catch her in bed with another n00b?

Shead some freakin light man.......

Oh yea welkome and FU! :mfinger: