WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Dumb fuck at school

There's this dumb motherfucker at my school that takes my pick everyday and i dont know him I,ve alread told him to not to touch my fucking head but still does. Does it give me the right to kick the fucking shit out of him?

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Dave666 said:
There's this dumb motherfucker at my school that takes my pick everyday and i dont know him I,ve alread told him to not to touch my fucking head but still does. Does it give me the right to kick the fucking shit out of him?

If he's already dumb, a few blows to the head aren't gonna do anything but make him even more retarded... and retarded people hang out in armies... so watch yourself.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Dave666 said:

Something tells me that you're not telling the whole story. Like the part of which he is your friend. And that you like guys touching and rubbing your head. Sick freak.

G_-FLaSH

Take it fer granted
um...hm.

Bullshyt said:
Something tells me that you're not telling the whole story. Like the part of which he is your friend. And that you like guys touching and rubbing your head. Sick freak.

Yersh...i must agree. the details were very few and it sounds as if its a guilty pleasure of urs... i think deep down inside u really like this guy. :confused: with a passion. just dont hit or touch this guy back...he might like it ruff; ya knows?

A pick is wat is used to make an afro bigger,I know it seems wierd a white kid has an afro.

I'll try to give a few more detalis umm. The first time i was sittin at lunch talkin to my friends the kid came out of no where takes the pick and walks away my friends ask if i know him i said no got up and to get my pick the kid started waving it around my head. I sad to him"Give me my fuckin pick" and he held onto it for a few minutes(10seconds) then gave it back. Then i sat back down to finish my pizza and my fiends said i should punch the shit out of that dumb bitch. Two days later he did the same thing and did hte same the day after. hope that's enough detail

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Got a howitzer? Those things always work as well, just remember to keep your pants on, or the results may be shocking.

-TRuMP-

[The Infamous]
or

you could always stab him in the face with the pick. :question:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
This is more of a life sucks because this guy is an ass kind of post, therefore I moved it here. Thank you and have a nice day.