WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Dumb fuck at school

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Violence is the best way for all things in life. :thumbsup:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I could always stab you in the face with a butcher's knife, only bad thing is...I don't remember where I put the damn thing.

-TRuMP-

[The Infamous]
its in your ass along with that penis you call a cranium.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Not too bad....

The only thing is that the knife was in my drawer, and for some reason your boyfriend came knocking on my door wanting to know where his spatual was for you two tonight. Needless to say, I told him to go back to your house, so be expecting him soon.

-TRuMP-

[The Infamous]
yeah, that was just me casing the joint. Now that i know where you live, im gunna rob your house then shit on you while your asleep.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Hey, as long as the food isn't as bad as it tastes. But hell is a weird place for one to travel, are you sure you want to find my house?

-TRuMP-

[The Infamous]
im already inside your house, im just waitng for you to go to bed. Sweet dreamz.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Beat him up, just make sure everyone sees it too.

Roffles

Call it, Friendo.
-TRuMP- said:
yeah, that was just me casing the joint. Now that i know where you live, im gunna rob your house then shit on you while your asleep.
for some odd reason, this phrase just makes me burst out laughing...

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hey guys, I split this thread because it became idiotic. As in, you are a fucking moron.

And just a note, some may want to refrain from threats of bodily harm or breaking and entering an establishment. What if someone broke into BS's house tonight, then you could be pinned for it. Reaching, yes, but it is still just not freaking right to say that.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
...then that would be really fucked up. Our neighborhood is pretty tame, not many(any) break-ins for a while. Hmmmmm

Roffles

Call it, Friendo.
nobody has ever broken into any of the houses in my neighbourhood... oh, wait... maybe thats cause im in CANADA, and we dont have a tens of thousands of shooters and shit

Roffles said:
nobody has ever broken into any of the houses in my neighbourhood... oh, wait... maybe thats cause im in CANADA, and we dont have a tens of thousands of shooters and shit
only the local indians and rednecks.

Roffles

Call it, Friendo.
Unforgiven said:
only the local indians and rednecks.
i live in the suburbs of toronto, so there are no injins, nor hicks.

Roffles said:
i live in the suburbs of toronto, so there are no injins, nor hicks.
i live in a town in northern BC. so we get a lot of those around here.

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
I live in Georgia and we're full of those....:confused:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Unfortunately I live in St. Louis and there are a bunch of fucking wiggers around this place, and it annoys the hell out of me.

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
LOL...wiggers...we got some of those in a town about an hour away...lol...thank god this town dont have them >.<

Sektor

Particinator
Shootings, break-ins, robberies, carjackings...

Happens all the time in St. Louis City and North County. I remember once I walked outside and heard four gunshots.

When I left out the apartment complex, there were several police racing toward where I heard the gunfire.

Status
Not open for further replies.