WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Dumb Fucking Dad

:mfinger: So my parents separated a couple months ago, but they have been on speaking terms. My mom has to have a hysterectomy on Thursday, which anyone knows its major surgery with a couple days in the hospital and 2 -3 weeks recovery. So I assume my dad is going to be there cause he is technically still her husband. My dad knows I cant get off work to be at the hospital and he can. I thinks its bullshit and so unfair that he wont be there. He said that if the hospital call hims, he will go. My dad is a good person , generally but I have never been so pissed off in my life.

Fucking dipshit asswipe :mfinger:

Wow every responce to this thread was dumb lol
But anyway, don't be pissed. My parents used to be on speaking terms after they broke up, but even that went wrong. I dont even speak to my dad anymore, so...... :mad:

Grade A Haze said:
But anyway, don't be pissed. My parents used to be on speaking terms after they broke up, but even that went wrong. I dont even speak to my dad anymore, so...... :mad:
I really listen to advice like Velvet acid gave me. Hows killing myself going to help my parents lousy marriage? LOL

zigz

mediocre man
just imagine yourself as him.
what would you do? dont be biased...

bill

l337sp34k3r
My parents are fully divorced, and my mother is living with us. I would take your father over mine any day in that regard.

Weak bastards.

bill said:
My parents are fully divorced, and my mother is living with us. I would take your father over mine any day in that regard.

Weak bastards.
Seriously, my god get over it. My parents have been divorced since i was about 3 years old. I'm not one of those pussy kids when their parents get divorced who turn gothic and shit because they need attention. I live a normal life (except for the fact that I have to go to my dad's house every other day). My parents ended their divorce on speaking terms, and they are still really good friends, so don't let these unfortunate fucks with broken homes put your hopes down. And you're lucky because you grew up with a full-time father, I didn't. Don't even complain about your parents being "separated" boo-fucking-hoo. Try living 13 years of your life without a full-time father, then you can complain.

VelvetAcid

Banned - What an Asshat!
Grade A Haze said:
You're italian, STFU!!!!! go eat some meat... greasy mother fucker.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
VelvetAcid: Your random flaming thoughout this topic is not needed. Keep all flames to the Bait & Tackle. That's your warning, I hope you swallow.

VelvetAcid

Banned - What an Asshat!
Jason said:
VelvetAcid: Your random flaming thoughout this topic is not needed. Keep all flames to the Bait & Tackle. That's your warning, I hope you swallow.
hm, fuck off? This isn't a forum where you "rant & rave"? You, "jason", can 1.) go fuck yourself 2.)shut the fuck up. Pick one.. I hope a cunt like you can "swallow" that. :thumbsdn: O and BTW "thoughout" isn't a word. TRY AGAIN! :mfinger:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Wow, you must be 11.

a) It's one thing to attack spelling because it's clear someone can't spell for shit, it's another to attempt to flame me for missing a fucking letter.

b) You're bitching about something already in the rules. Your use of the site assumes compliance of them. This *is* a place to rant and rave, not a place to flame in every post in every thread. Where have you been?

c) I can't take the vaginal odor anymore, find a better place to finger yourself.