WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Dumb motha' fucka

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fuckin hate skitch he bad reps people for no fuckin reason. He is worse than fuckin newbies. I would donate $100 to see him farmed or banned. He is a useless piece of shit, I could have a more intelegent conversation with a fuckin' retard(no offense to mentally handicaped people).

Dave666 said:
I fuckin hate skitch he bad reps people for no fuckin reason. He is worse than fuckin newbies. I would donate $100 to see him farmed or banned. He is a useless piece of shit, I could have a more intelegent conversation with a fuckin' retard(no offense to mentally handicaped people).
Wow, would you really donate $100 dollars to see him farmed or banned? Wow...

Yes I would words can't describe how much i hate that bitch

Bibas

That's Illogical.
You know people, by making "great" threads like this, you just give Skitchie what he wants. He wants your anger, and attention, 'cause he truly enjoys it, and it amuses him. It's like a 10th thread about "Skitch the bitch", you're just making a new Johny-Cuddles-like series. Geez, stop it, because believe me - nobody gives a fuck.
Especially not Skitch.

errrr.............I'll give 10,000 points to see him farmed....*cough*

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Dave666 said:
Look at me. I am a fucking loser who whines about BAD REP!

Skitch is better than you; get over it, or kill yourself.

I don't care! :rotflmao:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Demon

From Hell and Back!
Dave666 said:

yes he is a dildo, but there is no reason to give him attention, and no reason to bitch about the rep, cause rep does not mean shit.

Jung

???
Premium
Dave666 said:

You lose at the internet. :thumbsdn:

P.S. Skitch may be annoying at times, but he's still smarter than you. :rofl:

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Eastside said:
lemme guess, he bad repped ya.
Fuckin' duh! He said that Skitch bad repped him in his original post. Pay attention fuckwad! :thumbsup:

Everyone in this thread is getting neg rep, right now! NEG REPPIN' ALL OF YOU SONS OF BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!

W00t!

lol

Easty

Click click boom
Dave666 said:
i hope awaken fucking dies a slow and agonizing death. after his penis is gradually sliced off.

bitch, WTF?!?!

Eastside said:
i hope awaken fucking dies a slow and agonizing death. after his penis is gradually sliced off.

bitch, WTF?!?!
HAHA! You just got owned by thread repping!

FuckIt

Flame Bait
Shut the fuck up all of you, you stupid Canabalistic Vaginas.. christ..

FuckIt said:
who the fuck are you?

Cuddles? is that you?

Jung

???
Premium
FuckIt said:
Never. Post. Again. Thanks.

FuckIt

Flame Bait
junglizm said:
Never. Post. Again. Thanks.
Too bad, I just think I found my new home, and I will never again abide by you're stupid ass comments. Ok. Thanks. Bye. RRR

FuckIt said:
Too bad, I just think I found my new home, and I will never again abide by you're stupid ass comments. Ok. Thanks. Bye. RRR
He's a mod Fuckit. He'll cock you.

Awaken, that was a brilliant stunt, neggin everyone. Give Fuckit seconds.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Dave666 said:
Obviously you're lacking a little somethin'-somethin' in the intelligence department if you're coming to WTF.com for intelligent conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.