Dumb shits about smoking.

Eat_my_nuttz

The Man You Love To Hate.
OK I understand that people smoke alot of things,hell, some awful shit, but why do cigarette smoker like myself get the most flack. If there is anything i hate more is when i light up and some motherfucker rolls their eyes or some shit.(I just wanna knock the shit out of them!) What is even worse is when they hit you with the facts....stuff like, "You know cigarettes cause lung cancer." or the famous " Cigarettes can stunt you growth! " So the fuck what? Do you know by spitting out stupid facts like that increases the chance of you getting you ass kick by 50%? What i really wanna know is why do they have all these stupid truth commercial about cigarettes when theres a crackhead at home trying to push crack on their kid who probably already smoke pot, or fucking shoot heroin. Just leave me the fuck alone and let me enjoy my cigarette and remember: I MAY DIE FIRST, BUT AT LEAST I'LL DIE WHILE I CAN STILL WIPE MY OWN ASS AND YOU'LL BE A HEALTHY 70 YEAR OLD THAT SHIT ON HIS/HER SELF,AND CAN DO NOTHING BUT LAY HELPLESS IN BED ALL DAY. bRING ON THE IRON LUNG BITCH [[[[[[[[[((((((((((((@

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Eat_my_nuttz said:
OK I understand that people smoke alot of things,hell, some awful shit, but why do cigarette smoker like myself get the most flack. If there is anything i hate more is when i light up and some motherfucker rolls their eyes or some shit.(I just wanna knock the shit out of them!) What is even worse is when they hit you with the facts....stuff like, "You know cigarettes cause lung cancer." or the famous " Cigarettes can stunt you growth! " So the fuck what? Do you know by spitting out stupid facts like that increases the chance of you getting you ass kick by 50%? What i really wanna know is why do they have all these stupid truth commercial about cigarettes when theres a crackhead at home trying to push crack on their kid who probably already smoke pot, or fucking shoot heroin. Just leave me the fuck alone and let me enjoy my cigarette and remember: I MAY DIE FIRST, BUT AT LEAST I'LL DIE WHILE I CAN STILL WIPE MY OWN ASS AND YOU'LL BE A HEALTHY 70 YEAR OLD THAT SHIT ON HIS/HER SELF,AND CAN DO NOTHING BUT LAY HELPLESS IN BED ALL DAY. bRING ON THE IRON LUNG BITCH [[[[[[[[[((((((((((((@

Right, right!! But here's the other side of it... Why do you smoke?? and what got you started??? Typical rebel rebel right!! Do your parents smoke or was it the cool thing to do?? (don't lie, you feel like a bad muthafucka don't you) Back in the day on the tobacco farm in kentucky you had nothing better to do but smoke and drink moon shine!! But more importantly why did people smoke???? Because they didn't know any fuckin better! Now that we're not in the dark we know that if you smoke it will kill you or give you major health complications as you grow older!! So knowing all of this, why the fuck would you smoke??? I would like to think that today's society are a whole lot smarter than my great grand pappy!! Given the information and technological advances we have today we can not cure the most serious condition!!

IGNORANCE!

People like you crack me up!!! Cryin bout "FUCK ALL YOU NON SMOKERS I JUST WANNA KNOCK OUT THEIR TEETH FOR ROLLIN THEIR EYES"! When the truth is cigarettes are big business, and you play right into their hands!!

Give yourself a hand!!! Genius!

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
i smoke now because im addicted.

i used to smoke to increase my buzz when i drank and to help calm my nerves when im studying for tests or things. Now, it's just habit and it doesnt produce the same effect, for both calming and increasing a buzz. I've cut back a little, and that helps but it's still not the same as it was a couple years ago.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Eat_my_nuttz said:
to keep myself from choking out people who ask why.

like I said!

TwisT said:
People like you crack me up!!! Cryin bout "FUCK ALL YOU NON SMOKERS I JUST WANNA KNOCK OUT THEIR TEETH FOR ROLLIN THEIR EYES"! When the truth is cigarettes are big business, and you play right into their hands!!

Give yourself a hand!!! Genius!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Eat_my_nuttz said:

Smoke a few more! Maybe it will help your spelling!

You know it's pretty bad when Philip Morris tells you it'll kill'ya! Keep representin! They're counting on you!

In case you don't know, the red type, that's a link!

Eat_my_nuttz

Smoke a few more! Maybe it will help your spelling!

You know it's pretty bad when Philip Morris tells you it'll Killya! Keep representin! They're counting on you!

In case you don't know, the red type, that's a link!

OK so i missed an L. But next time you flame me about spelling representinG has a G at the end douche bag. So, if you think cigarettes will help my spelling ,you should start hypocrite! Oh, and before i forget Killya isn't even a word! It's Kill you... Two words!

To shorten things up practice what you preach! :mfinger:

iespell <--here try this it's a spell checker for internet explorer...you download it and i'll remember to use it.

Adonai

Fresh Meat
I smoke because it gives me something to do while waiting for something. True, I may die sooner, but I really don't want to live until I'm 80 or 90 anyways (Though I don't really want to die of cancer either, hopefully I'll be in a plane crash right before I'm so old I'm stuck in a home)

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
One fucking day we all die !! so whats the deal !?

-> Die sooner ?
-> Die later ?

It's everyones own desicion ... i thing !

Jung

???
Premium
Eat_my_nuttz said:
OK so i missed an L. But next time you flame me about spelling representinG has a G at the end douche bag. So, if you think cigarettes will help my spelling ,you should start hypocrite! Oh, and before i forget Killya isn't even a word! It's Kill you... Two words!

You should learn to punctuate, before you start talking about other people's spelling.

iespell<--here try this it's a spell checker for internet explorer...you download it and i'll remember to use it.
Btw, why don't you try getting a real browser, newb. :thumbsdn:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Eat_my_nuttz said:

iespell <--here try this it's a spell checker for internet explorer...you download it and i'll remember to use it.

Holy fuckin shit!!!! <(FUCKING)

I did not know that!! My life is complete!

Eat_my_nuttz

Gee i forgot about this thread being about spelling.

But anyway...

Btw, why don't you try getting a real browser, newb.

So i guess IE is a figment of my imagination. You do with your computer as you wish, but I'm happy with mine.

Nymphchick

Fack Aff!
ahh the epic battle between smokers and nons(which i never got) what i don't get is why nons have to remind smokers that it kills when they already know it and its posted everywhere, including the smoke pack. smokers have been kicked out of everywhere, forced to smoke outside and if they want to freeze their balls off that bad for a smoke then who cares. in bars they r put in glass rooms(fish bowls) which r filled with mostly non-smokers. so who gives a crap any ways. so light em if u got em

Jung

???
Premium
Eat_my_nuttz said:
Gee i forgot about this thread being about spelling.
Well since you brought it up. I thouhgt I'd point out that you're a hypocrite. :)
Eat_my_nuttz said:
So i guess IE is a figment of my imagination. You do with your computer as you wish, but I'm happy with mine.
Nope, it's real... real shitty. Get a clue, newb. :thumbsdn: