WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Dumbass Friends

some people act like you guys are best friends, then when they are around people that are cooler than you, they pretend not to even know you. :mfinger:

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç
So True....

One of my "friends" always hangs out with me and we joke around like nothing. but when somebody he likes or someone he puts on a show in front of comes around than he is a totally differn't person. :bomb:

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
Everyone is as equally popular as everyone else here in Belgium. :thumbsup:

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç
heh wish it were like that here, some little preppy bastards at my school think there shit dont stink i hate that so bad lol

Liquidguy

12' Salami
Nunzio said:
heh wish it were like that here, some little preppy bastards at my school think there shit dont stink i hate that so bad lol
Preppy bastards R COOL :p

evilghoul

Eee-Ook Gow
Just walk up to them when they are with the cool kids... then say "You still want that cyber?"

rekcufemtae'

kingofyourworld;beingme
that's life guys.
you better expect more backstabbing.
cuz throughout your lifeline, you're only gonna get one bestfriend.
yourself.