WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Dumbest joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
7,540
506
257
#1
Behold, this is the dumbest joke contest. I think that's pretty much self-explanatory, isn't it? Well, there's funny dumb and dumb dumb, and there's also just dumb. Funny you try to be, but wich one will it be? That, we shall see and #1 gehts a cookie :thumbsup:

What happened to the wooden car?
It wooden go.
 

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
6,696
2,615
287
#2
why is the man lying on the ground?
-he got hit by a toaster
 

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
7,540
506
257
#3
Stardust said:
why is the man lying on the ground?
-he got hit by a toaster
:thumbsup:

Fuckin' toasters

Funny rating : 34%
Dumbness rating : 88%

Not bad, for a dumb joke :thumbsup:
 
7,261
1,340
218
#4
RageAgainst said:
Behold, this is the dumbest joke contest. I think that's pretty much self-explanatory, isn't it? Well, there's funny dumb and dumb dumb, and there's also just dumb. Funny you try to be, but wich one will it be? That, we shall see and #1 gehts a cookie :thumbsup:

What happened to the wooden car?
It wooden go.
These type jokes remind me of the 2nd grade, but fuck it.

What do you call a lesbian dinosaur?
- A Lickalotapuss

*crawls back into his bottle .......of whiskey.*
 

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
7,540
506
257
#5
Taylor_Blade said:
These type jokes remind me of the 2nd grade, but fuck it.

What do you call a lesbian dinosaur?
- A Lickalotapuss

*crawls back into his bottle .......of whiskey.*
Funny Rating : 1%
Dumbness Rating : 91%

That joke wouldn't be bad if it wasn't completely fucking stupid
But it's dumb, so it's welcome here in the dumbest thread ever :thumbsup:
 
7,261
1,340
218
#7
:thumbsup: <<I would insert another “completely stupid joke” here, as instructed by thread. However, I don’t need a joke to be stupid. I do that all by myself. Furthermore, I resent you implying, I need a joke to be stupid. As if, I can't do that alone. Show some faith in my ignorance, asshole!>> :thumbsup:
 

mohza

Flame Bait
8
0
0
#9
i made this joke when i was 9 :)

what do you call a chopper made out of jelly?
a jellycopter har har

Dumbness Rating: 100%?
 
3,050
0
0
#12
ok i hope i insult no one
there were 3 gay guys sitting around, discussing how their recently deseast friend should be layed to rest. the first gay guy says he wanted to be burried, we should find him a beautiful coffin. the second says, theres no way he'd want to be burried and have bugs in him! he wanted to be cremated.the third sitting and listening quietly, finally pipes up and says, i say we should eat him. the other two look at him shocked, ask why the hell should they want to do that. the third answers, so we can feel him slide out our asses one more time. ;)
 

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
7,540
506
257
#14
omg, bananas!

two bananas were crossing the highway.
"Watch out! SPLAT"
"What? SPLAT"
 

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
6,696
2,615
287
#15
there was once 2tomatos..that went over a road
the first says: watch out for the car!
the other one jumps and says: OMG thank you!
the first says: O FUCK now I ruined the joke..
 

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
343
0
0
#16
A man walks into a bar, ouch.

What happened when the boarding school blew up?
Rumours went flying

What do you get when you cross a joke book with a motorcycle?
A yamaha-ha-ha-ha.

Knock knock?
Who's there?
Shut the fuck up.
 

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
6,696
2,615
287
#17
*Knock knock*
-who's there?
-boo
-boo who?
-don't cry
 

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
1,771
0
0
#18
there was a mommy tomato, daddy tomato and baby tomato

they were all walking down the street

the baby starts lagging behind

daddy tomato goes back to the baby, steps on poor baby and says catch up

hah!
 

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
1,771
0
0
#19
Stardust said:
there was once 2tomatos..that went over a road
the first says: watch out for the car!
the other one jumps and says: OMG thank you!
the first says: O FUCK now I ruined the joke..

tomato jokes :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
5,034
3
132
#20
icka said:
there was a mommy tomato, daddy tomato and baby tomato

they were all walking down the street

the baby starts lagging behind

daddy tomato goes back to the baby, steps on poor baby and says catch up

hah!
How sad is that, I found that funny..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.